Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC returns 10 of 11 starters on offense?

Ouch.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They have been recruiting well, .. top 10 classes for some time, I believe.

If they can get the HC situation straightened out, they'll be right where they used to be. Consistently in the NC hunt.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, the Nick's streak of big neutral site games is possibly coming to an end.

Since at Bama:

2007, Florida State, loss by 7.
        2008, Clemson, won by 24
        2009, VaTech, won by 10
        2010, no neutral site, H&H with Penn State, won by 21
        2011, no neutral site, H&H with Penn State, won by 16
        2012, Michigan, won by 27
        2013, VaTech, won by 25
        2014, West Virginia, won by 10
        2015, Wisconsin, won by 18
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• sandbaggus southernhickus
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jackson supposedly isn't playing offense this year, which is a bonus for any defense. They will be a handful on offense if they get any QB play at all, but Kessler wasn't good last year so it can't get worse. Having the best WR in the country will help.

Comment

• Yeah. We have our hands full.

Comment

• Yup, but should still be a W. 7-10pts.

Comment

• It depends. QB play, how well Scarbrough does at filling in for Derrick Henry and how we plug the holes on D.

It has the makings of a nailbiter at the very least.

Comment

• Nope.

Alabama is the Microsoft of college football.

Remove one outdated component, plug in the new one.

Simple.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Last I looked, Bama -14 vs SC Mortal lock, the Tide loves playing in "Jerrys World".

Comment

• Take USC and the points. Easy money. Trust me.

Comment

• I will.

Comment

• Im taking Alabama

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              I will.
                              Smart.

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Im taking Alabama

Dumb.

Comment

• South Point sports book, Alabama is a 10-point favorite

Over at 5Dimes, the Tide is favored by 14 in a spread that appears to have been set in January.

A year ago, 5Dimes set Alabama as a 12 1/2-point favorite to beat Wisconsin in the 2015 opener. It ultimately won 35-17.

Comment

Working...
                                X