Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Had haggis on a pizza last night. The fireballs from my arse have been awesome today. Been working with my buddy Stuart today....... He eventually said, "Jaysus fking H Christ, mate...... Take those stinking fuckers outside will ye!"

He's a Jambo. I just farted more.
    That's a good story Marko. I'll make sure I share that beauty with my friends at a later time when there's a lull in conversation.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      Agree. Can you believe he was worried in Pre-C because he got fined for a QB hit and it was more then what he was currently making? This was, of course, before he got signed to the 450k.

Pay the man! Reasonably
      Man i forgot about that hit and fine. He's saved our asses this season when Ansah went down. Can't believe he's near the top of the league in sacks.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
        No, that would be Harrington, Stafford is just not a winner.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
          Threads going way before the dawn of the morning......................

But I appreciate you poking the stick
          Still?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Anyone have an idea how much it would cost if Lions did not come to terms on an extension and they are forced to franchise him?
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'll email Lewan and see if he can whip up some numbers
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Anyone have an idea how much it would cost if Lions did not come to terms on an extension and they are forced to franchise him?
                120% percent of his cap hit next year. Looks like it is 22 Million. So the franchise tag would be 26.4. That is unless the average of the top 5 QBs is above that, but I don't think so.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Anyone have an idea how much it would cost if Lions did not come to terms on an extension and they are forced to franchise him?
                  Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                  120% percent of his cap hit next year. Looks like it is 22 Million. So the franchise tag would be 26.4. That is unless the average of the top 5 QBs is above that, but I don't think so.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                  So according to that. It would not be smart to franchise him for more then he is reported asking AND lose the capability to franchise another player who we may lose.

Sign the man!
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/LhI88tg1Gqg[/ame]
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• lol.

Well done Frank. Great movie as well
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        lol.

Well done Frank. Great movie as well
                        Yup
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          I'll email Lewan and see if he can whip up some numbers
                          He has a new e-mail addy. It is: iknowmy@shitandshinola.com

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          So according to that. It would not be smart to franchise him for more then he is reported asking AND lose the capability to franchise another player who we may lose.

Sign the man!
                          Sign him Tomorrow!

He is in his prime for his position, there are wispers about MVP. Sign him now and give him earn incentives this year for MVP and playoff success.

Comment

He has a new e-mail addy. It is: iknowmy@shitandshinola.com

Sign him Tomorrow!

He is in his prime for his position, there are wispers about MVP. Sign him now and give him earn incentives this year for MVP and playoff success.

Comment

• The Lions would have to win the super bowl for him to get the mvp nod.
                              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                                The Lions would have to win the super bowl for him to get the mvp nod.
                                I dunno. I could see him going to the NFC Championship game and losing it and still be in high consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X