• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Excuses

Hes headed into his 9th season.
    That gives him a .375 playoff average.

Better than Millens.....

<<<<<<ducks and leaves the room>>>>>>>>
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Not this shit again.

Anyone but, how about that.

pands

Stafford himself said his finger wasn't a problem in playing so I DO NOT allow the EXCUSE. He lost to 4 winning teams to end the season, which is on par for his career (healthy or allegedly not).
      Yeah gonz, when he's having to wear a glove and he doubled his INTs on the season during the span of the injured games its pretty clear.

I dont like Caldwell but I dont want to do the "anyone" routine all over again because then they get 2-3 years to show they suck.... id have signed the OC from ATL and either of the NE cordinators but I doubt Caldwell is still here next season
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don't think Caldwell's seat is as hot as many think. It might be that his current coordinators are saving him, and without them things might be very different. If they got to the post season this year, he might well be back, and it might then be a coordinator departure that sinks him. I have seen no indication that Quinn is unhappy with him, really.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Soooooo, what I'm hearing is that STAFFORD lied to stay on the field and hurt his teams chances to succeed with a healthier QB?

I should have said check mate last post because I ABSOLUTELY KNEW what the reply was going to be.

STAFFORD is the lizard king, he can do anything.

......accept beat winning teams. .500 and losing teams sure, which translates to fact that he has enough talent around him to do those things, but to beat winning teams, nope.

Ok folks, circular error in play.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Gonz you might have known the next response but the game is chess not checkers.

What Stafford tells the cameras is different than whats said behind closed doors. They must be using rubber bullets again in there.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Do you think the coaches would want Stafford to tip the hand to the opponent as to what the weaknesses are in a particular game? I know... Caldwell is so forthcoming about injuries - it is weird the team would be any different. Every player generally DOES tell the opponent how to best play against them each week, right? Where exactly to attack, etc.? Like when they were SO forthcoming about how badly Slay was hurt, and Levy, etc.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Stafford should have just said 'Check the report'. I am sure you would have liked that much better. And I am sure the coaches felt a 70% Stafford was better than a 120% Orlovsky. So I don't think he lied so he could get on the field FFS.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

Soooooo, what I'm hearing is that STAFFORD lied to stay on the field and hurt his teams chances to succeed with a healthier QB?

I should have said check mate last post because I ABSOLUTELY KNEW what the reply was going to be.

STAFFORD is the lizard king, he can do anything.

......accept beat winning teams. .500 and losing teams sure, which translates to fact that he has enough talent around him to do those things, but to beat winning teams, nope.

Ok folks, circular error in play.
                  No, no, no, no, no!

You are hearing about a player that is the leader of the offense thinking that his momentary ding does not make the next guy in line better than him and put me in the game, coach!

When Stafford turns the ball over and the other team takes it in to win the game, you can blame Stafford for losing the game. Otherwise, it is a team effort, win or loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    No, no, no, no, no!

You are hearing about a player that is the leader of the offense thinking that his momentary ding does not make the next guy in line better than him and put me in the game, coach!

When Stafford turns the ball over and the other team takes it in to win the game, you can blame Stafford for losing the game. Otherwise, it is a team effort, win or loss.

Gonz knows that Stafford with one arm missing is better than Dan Orvlosky and Suck Ruddock
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Clearly I'm not impressed.

Comment

Clearly I'm not impressed.
                        You don't have to be but, the majority of the league would love to have him at the helm.

Lions gave him veteran QB money to come in and play as a rookie. Now is the time to cash in on that investment.

He is going to own the headlines in the NFL for QB's for the next 5 years.

Comment

• Rinse, leather, repeat.

He was the #1 overall QB taken in an NFL draft EIGHT (8 ) years ago and has zero (0) accomplishments of note.

And again, there is not a league majority that would take Stafford. That is a locals opinion. Teams keep drafting QB's every year, they haven't come along to trade for Stafford with an all in offer because he's the bestest.

Comment

Clearly I'm not impressed.
                            Im not saying you are but him injured is better than a healthy anyone else on this team at the time
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Rinse, leather, repeat.

He was the #1 overall QB taken in an NFL draft EIGHT (8 ) years ago and has zero (0) accomplishments of note.

And again, there is not a league majority that would take Stafford. That is a locals opinion. Teams keep drafting QB's every year, they haven't come along to trade for Stafford with an all in offer because he's the bestest.
                              So then are you going to tell me another QB that was drafted the same year and went deep in the playoffs but is no longer a starter in the league is a better QB?

I am sayin Stafford has always put it on the line and has never had any problems with anyone being critical of his play. He has never played the "entitiled" athlete role.

Late bloomer in a rotten cocoon?

......and if Stafford does not sign before camp starts? Wait and see how many line up to claim his services next year.

Now is the time to get it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                They backed in after Stafford got hurt so that proves the point even more.

Now Caldwell is what it is. Im not a fan there either but who else was available for us to nab?
                                Yeah, because you know he beat winning teams before he got hurt.
                                Last edited by dwt1; July 19, 2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X