Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never tire of hearing Joe Schmidt's comments:
    "Yary could have punted the ball all the way to Milwaukee".

Sadly, it's a testament that every game is important in a season - the one that cost them the chance to play for the title was played in week 4.

Then again, ask any 1,000 lay people this simple question:

"If you have the lead with less than a minute to go, one of the best defenses in the league, the best punter in the league and a sloppy field - what play do you call? 1,000 out of 1,000 would say run the fucking ball - even if it gets you -2.

What the fuck do people who do this shit for a living think about during a game?

Comment

• It's sad that MS news must be put here or lest the Lions thread also gets unreadable

USA TODAY?s Nate Davis is ranking every team?s positional units. The Detroit Lions came in at ninth in both quarterbacks and special teams. Davis said of Matthew Stafford, ?He's added the ability to consistently come through for his team in the clutch, putting that rocket arm and all of those unbelievable off-platform throws to good use.?
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Fake News!
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Oh yeah, after all this talk about how Matt Stafford can't close out games I had forgotten he broke the record for 4th quarter come backs next year.

Way to shift the narrative away from how good he is in the clutch by selecting for only 'winning teams on the road' or whatever the new goalposts are.
          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Beating losing teams does NOT impress.

Beat NE, beat SEA, shit, beat GB on your own turf to win a division.

Riddle me this:

If hes so good at single handedly (in a team game) coming back against losing teams, then what's keeping him from doing the same against winning teams? Afterall, his stats say he's a come back master.

You can't speak out both sides of your mouth and be taken seriously.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• He has never played a game single-handedly.

/thread
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• We're all on the beat good teams bandwagon but Stafford cant block for himself, play rb and be a stud on defense.

Yes its a team game but when theres absolutely no surprise to what we're going to do and blocking hasnt been our strong point we have a bit of a ceiling even if we have Tom Brady
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Even you inmates in Chino should be able to see that
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Beating losing teams does NOT impress.

Beat NE, beat SEA, shit, beat GB on your own turf to win a division.

Riddle me this:

If hes so good at single handedly (in a team game) coming back against losing teams, then what's keeping him from doing the same against winning teams? Afterall, his stats say he's a come back master.

You can't speak out both sides of your mouth and be taken seriously.
                    Beating losing teams beats losing to losing teams.

Give credit where credit is due. Without Stafford last year, they are not a playoff team and not in a position to embarrass themselves in the last 4 games they play.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Even you inmates in Chino should be able to see that
                    Ya know?

Jaadam4 did say you had cable and internet due to prisoners rights laws.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The Lions backed into the playoffs and kept Caldwell around.

Yay, me.

"Beating losing teams beats losing to losing teams."- MM

Wow, the bar has hit the ground round here.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; July 19, 2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

The Lions backed into the playoffs and kept Caldwell around.

Yay, me.
                        They backed in after Stafford got hurt so that proves the point even more.

Now Caldwell is what it is. Im not a fan there either but who else was available for us to nab?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Now Caldwell is what it is. Im not a fan there either but who else was available for us to nab?
                          Not this shit again.

Anyone but, how about that.

pands

Stafford himself said his finger wasn't a problem in playing so I DO NOT allow the EXCUSE. He lost to 4 winning teams to end the season, which is on par for his career (healthy or allegedly not).
                          Last edited by Panoptes; July 19, 2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

The Lions backed into the playoffs and kept Caldwell around.

Yay, me.

"Beating losing teams beats losing to losing teams."- MM

Wow, the bar has hit the ground round here.
                            Actually, the bar is still high. Just giving credit where credit is due.

Let us remember, Stafford is the product of an 0-16 season, not the reason.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Excuses

Hes headed into his 9th season.

Comment

Not this shit again.

Anyone but, how about that.

pands

Stafford himself said his finger wasn't a problem in playing so I DO NOT allow the EXCUSE. He lost to 4 winning teams to end the season, which is on par for his career (healthy or allegedly not).
                                OMG.

WTF should he have said dude? "Yeah my finger hurts like crazy and I can't grip these passes right, that is why I am wearing this special glove"?

Why would he ever say anything other than "I am fine".

Such dumb logic
                                1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

Working...
                                X