No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to pro-football-reference, one of the professional QBs that Stafford's career is equatable to Scott Mitchel's.

Comment

• Originally Posted by UKBB View Post

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".

Comment

• Why the fuck do I keep opening that ^^^^ link?! Its the same link, Marko, get with the Fucking programme, asshole!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
          You know it's great seeing Stafford getting some attention from the league. But I have a question? We were a playoff team right? So where are the other Lions, I mean specially if the four amigos are right and Stafford isn't that good, we would have to have some more players on the top 100 right?

So who's left that could go in the final 30? Slay? Quinn? Tate? Prater?

Mean it can't be that the only player rated by other players, that's good enough to be Top 100 is the person whom some people think that the team would be better without? I mean it's not like Stafford practically carried the team to the wins that we got last year right?
          Must have been Zach Zenner.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Why the fuck do I keep opening that ^^^^ link?! Its the same link, Marko, get with the Fucking programme, asshole!
            Twit!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Is that Stafford's rank among QBs re playoff wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Originally Posted by UKBB View Post

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".

Rookie Jamal Agnew showed off his playmaking ability during one team period Tuesday when he intercepted a deflected pass from quarterback Brad Kaaya.

• It was an odd scene at practice Tuesday when a fan briefly made his way behind a closed gate and onto the Lions' practice field area. The fan was shouting obscenities and other things that were tough to discern from my post in the bleachers on one side of the field, but give Lions security credit for reacting quickly and shepherding the man off the premises. He got within maybe 50 feet of players, some of whom noticed the commotion during practice. Offensive lineman Joe Dahl said he never feared for his safety on the field, but the incident is a reminder to all to be aware of your surroundings.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The only words they could make out amidst the mumbled babble were "Mediocre", "winning teams", and "peaked in 2011".
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford not worrying about other QB deals

Posted by Darin Gantt on June 15, 2017, 7:34 AM EDT

Getty Images
                    Rising tides may lift all boats, but Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford isn’t worried about the ships about to come in for other quarterbacks.

With big deals on deck for Derek Carr and Kirk Cousins, Stafford shrugged off the comparisons.

“I’m not too worried about what those guys do,” Stafford said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “I’m just worried about trying to get better out here. That’s pretty much all I can say. This time of year to me is football time. I’m out here playing football, trying to get better to help this team win.”

With inflation being what it is, they could surpass Andrew Luck’s record deal, though the Lions and Stafford haven’t really moved past the “early stages” of their negotiation at last mention.

Stafford said he has “no timetable” for a new contract, while the other two do. Carr said he won’t talk about a new deal if it isn’t done before the start of the regular season, and Cousins has the July 15 deadline for a long-term deal as a franchise tag recipient.

If Stafford waits, the numbers are only going to rise, though he doesn’t want to think about that either.

“The only time I ever talk about [my contract] or think about it is when you guys ask me questions about it, honestly,” Stafford said. “I just go out there and play ball, try to be aggressive and get better.”

Toward that end, he’s going to gather some teammates for a passing camp before training camp, hoping to build on the kind of progress he made last year, which will get him paid.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Toward that end, he?s going to gather some teammates for a passing camp before training camp, hoping to build on the kind of progress he made last year, which will get him paid......

to add to the loss column of his career 5-47 record against winning teams.

Pay the man!
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• DWT is safe. For now...

No arrests were made in the Lions practice intruder case.

Allen Park police said "an individual that had some mental issues" breached the Detroit Lions practice field during minicamp practice Tuesday

Comment

• Yeah, he shouldn't even practice.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• With Carr getting $25 million per... question is, how much will the Lions pay Stafford.
                            Tom Brady isn't the suckiest and gladly has taken pay cuts because THE TEAM.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah and he's made a ton of money and he's worth less than his wife. If you are worth the money, you are worth the money. Anybody complaining about someone not taking less is doing the owners' bidding.

Comment

• Doesn't Brady own a sister business near the stadium. A Patriots themed bar / club or something? Lots of income 'off-the-official-team-books'?
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X