Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Dwt's main focus in this is that, in his opinion, Stafford sucks. That's the main point. The Lions have sucked bitch ass mouth since before the fucking Romans so what difference does it make, (to DWT) to suck a few years more trying ANY QB other than Stafford. That's the fucking point, and that's why he's not giving you a name. Anyone but Stafford.

But CGVT is correct......., broken record and the thread needs put in the archives never to be bitch ass mouth seen again.
    Yet the broken record of the Lions performance with Stafford never gets old.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
      So here is what you do.. You trade out of the first round, and absolutely FLEECE some idiot GM because they are all so DUMB. THEN you use your intellect and GM skills to trade back IN to the first round with more picks than you left it with.:twisted::twisted::twisted: Take that haterz! THEN you draft the QB that you scouted that EVERYONE ELSE was going to PASS on that you just KNOW is the next Tom Brady. :shock::shock::shock:

PERFECT SOLUTION TO ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS, THANK ME LATER. :p:p:p
      That's as good as any

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        LOL!

We're Gonna replace Stafford with someone terrific.

And we're gonna make the Packers pay for it.

How original. Why do you always have to steal somebody else's idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Ask Jerrah if he would trade Dak Prescott for Stafford, he almost certainly would. That Cowboys team could grind down the opposition with their running game. They put a premium on running the ball. we get happy if the Lions get a 5 yard Run from Z Zenner, no joke. I can't remember the last time the Lions had a good running game.

pANDs

Correction, I can remember when they had a good running game, it was when they had the great Barry Sanders nearly 20 years ago. It has been mostly putrid for the succeeding years.
          There's another good answer, if Dallas would do it (highly doubtful) then jump all over that. No guarantee's but at least there is the potential of an upside.

Comment

• I can see it from your angle, but not from a US Football angle because I genuinely do not know enough.

Over the years, many Hibernian players have been singled out as being major problems to the teams function. And I've been guilty of being vocal saying they need emptied with having no suitable replacement in mind. I remember around 97 saying about a right back, Adjovi Boco, and it being similar to this.
            "Get that right back the fuck out of Hibs."
            "Replace him with who?"
            "I don't give a fk. Get rid of him!"

Have you any issues with the other positions in the team? Who else would you replace as well as Stafford?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Have you any issues with the other positions in the team? Who else would you replace as well as Stafford?
              As of last year's draft, the Lions are in rebuilding mode. Only a few players (out of 53) were untouchable.

No one should be untouchable!

What they had been doing had not worked for more than half a century.

The Lions need a summer of George enema.
              Last edited by Panoptes; April 28, 2017, 03:47 PM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

I can see it from your angle, but not from a US Football angle because I genuinely do not know enough.

Over the years, many Hibernian players have been singled out as being major problems to the teams function. And I've been guilty of being vocal saying they need emptied with having no suitable replacement in mind. I remember around 97 saying about a right back, Adjovi Boco, and it being similar to this.
                "Get that right back the fuck out of Hibs."
                "Replace him with who?"
                "I don't give a fk. Get rid of him!"

Every one of them, none of the other positions matter if your QB is t great. It's been proven over and over again, if you have a very good QB the rest of the team performs a whole lot better. New England is a consistent Super Bowl contender yet they have a high number of undrafted free agents and cast-offs from other teams, to include former lions (the same guys who reportedly hold Stafford back).

Comment

• If Stafford was confident in himself that he could win a Super bowl wouldn't he stop wasting his time in Detroit and just take his talents elsewhere?

I criticized Lebron James for doing that but he went out and proved he could be a champion with an organization that he could do it with. He ended up proving to naysayers that he was a winner, even if a crybaby winner, and a champion.

Why does Stafford, who says he wants to win, and win badly, stay with an organization that hasn't won in 60 years?

I think being a nice guy, might be getting in his way of winning and moving to a better organization. Or he just really believes he can't win, and he can hide here behind a losing organization and say he did everything he could but didn't get the help.

Comment

• Interesting point

Comment

• Thhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee wheels on the bus go round and round... round and round... round and round...
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes, interesting point, but is it up to Stafford who he plays for?

"Fk this Detroit pish, I'm off to New England. Mr Belicheck, can I get a game please?"
                        "No, fk off. You're shit."
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          If Stafford was confident in himself that he could win a Super bowl wouldn't he stop wasting his time in Detroit and just take his talents elsewhere?

I criticized Lebron James for doing that but he went out and proved he could be a champion with an organization that he could do it with. He ended up proving to naysayers that he was a winner, even if a crybaby winner, and a champion.

Why does Stafford, who says he wants to win, and win badly, stay with an organization that hasn't won in 60 years?

I think being a nice guy, might be getting in his way of winning and moving to a better organization. Or he just really believes he can't win, and he can hide here behind a losing organization and say he did everything he could but didn't get the help.
                          That may be the stupidest post in this thread.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't think Stafford has been the QB for 60 years......

Hey, you think there might be other issues?
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              And that is saying something.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Of course, excluding yours

Comment

Working...
                                X