No announcement yet.

M @ IU, Game Day, In Game, Post Game Disussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruddock looked a bit like Tom Brady in this one. 6 TD passes not bad. And he was our leading rusher. Numerous long completions. It was fun to watch us tough it out.

Moral of the story is the same as Brady's last Michigan game: Good passing beats good running.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I'm still stunned that Howard didn't get the ball on either of the last two plays.
      That's why Indiana is called Indiana. Even in the face of incredible odds, they find a way to lose.
      Last edited by BlueInFlorida; November 14, 2015, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Michigan took 3 plays to score the 2 TDs in OT. Ruddock!!

Comment

• Jeff called it. Howard back for them + Glasgow out for us = doom. The defense was marshmallow soft. Should have lost, but Chesson and Rudock (Yes, I said Rudock) saved the day. Harbaugh will need to find some junior college guys to play RB and LB next season. Was James Ross on the field tonight?

Freaking Hoke keeps saying the team's record "vindicates" what he was building, but he left some holes and some huge underachievers. Green and Isaac were left home pouting, no doubt. I can't believe that Bolden comes from a family of football coaches for all of the bonehead things he does. Stribling is still just a tall skinny guy. Wormley has no intensity. Look for that Penn State RB to put up big numbers.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good idea by Harbaugh to let the clock run down before we scored our tying TD at the end of regulation. We had 1st and goal at 2 with 1:11. If we would have scored right away, Hoosiers would have had a good chance to win on offense.
            Last edited by Detroit Dan; November 14, 2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Chesson ties UM record with 4 TD receptions (all in regulation time). NFL future?
              Last edited by Detroit Dan; November 14, 2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Remember, he's faster than Peppers, which is saying something.

Comment

• College football OT format is so much better than pro.

Comment

• Color commentator wasn't very sharp, IMO.

Comment

• Just rewatched the tying TD to Chesson. What a play!

Comment

• Nick Baumgardner reporting that Ryan Glasgow has a torn pectoral muscle and is out for the year. Only the most important player on defense...

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 14, 2015, 08:45 PM.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rudock was a BOSS tonight.

Comment

• Nice to see Colonel Sanders and the Wing Nuts eat shit today.

Michigan -48

Indiana.- 41
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• All B1G NT, depth there is nil with Mone out too.

Comment

• We stuffed Jordan Howard on 1st and 2nd down on the last set of downs.

Delano Hill won it for us with tackle on 3rd down and PBU on 4th down.

Comment

Working...
                                X