Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh as Fiddler points out in his epic role as Teyvye in "Fiddler on the Roof"........

TRADITION!

Fuck osu.

..... and as Doug fervently yells out at every home osu game I've attended with him ...

CHEATERS
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Less than 7 months of off-season nonsense!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "you literally cannot fail at OSU"

Can't be repeated enough, coaches in Columbus are telling recruits you literally cannot fail at Ohio. This is half of what is wrong with college athletics and why M fans and alumni look down on Ohio even when they beat us on the football field... Two entirely different cultures. One culture cares about winning at any cost while the other culture values ethics and molding student athletes into honorable adults as high as winning.

Comment

• LMAO.

I love UFM's "Major" board because it sticks it straight up M's ass...sideways. You bitches push your athletes through athlete majors, get prison-raped by your rivals on annual basis and then epitomize hypocrisy by claiming some sort of moral high-ground. I can't really understand the amount of delusion that goes into it being a M fan, but man, it sure is fun watching OSU whip the fucking piss out of you bitches.

The difference between and OSU and M ... hell, MSU and M...is that that your football program sucks and OSU's (and Michigan State's) does not. Shitball coaching and shitball player development means the athletes who M pushes through school get their ass kicked by OSU and MSU. And you bitches ain't honest enough or man enough to own it. Deal with it.
          Last edited by iam416; February 14, 2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Well, I see the "real" Mr Talent has returned ...

That pseudo-nice guy was never believable anyway ...

cheaters
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              OP:

When you said UFM would assrape and pillage the B10, did you think it would be THIS fucking BAD? I mean, 38-3, undefeated in B10 conference play and a national title. Woof.
              He certainly made most power program coaches look lazy, inept and over paid, we must never forget Hoke had a full year headstart too.

Sadly for OSU though, all good things must come to an end.

Harbaugh is going to compete at a level never seen before by Meyer, JH"s NFL freight train will change the B1G landscape forever.

Elite of the elite, If you want your NFL ticket punched, it heads through Ann Arbor.

Talent, I'd like you to meet Rashan Gary, LOL

BTW. Now layoff the booze.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 14, 2015, 05:14 PM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• If you want your NFL ticket punched it heads through Ann Arbor
                How many 1st round draft picks do you suspect Ohio State will have in 2016? 4? 5? LOL. They'd probably have 4 in 2015 but, alas, the NCAA prohibits those guys from going pro. BAM! Man, they're going to be so fucking good next season. Don't you agree, OP?

Comment

• Oh a few will get NFL looks, after all it's all part of the "if there smoke, therefore there must be fire" thinking, question is, how many are actually prepared for the Pros and actually stick?

If you want make OSU and Urban Meyer look good then get kicked to the curb when it's over, head to Columbus.

If you want to play In the show, go see James Joseph Harbaugh. It has already begun.

2-Loss Title ( VT & Penn, St.)

LOL
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 14, 2015, 06:19 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Look, there is NO ONE here that thinks M football is good. Uniformity of opinion here is that M football sucks. We admit it freely.

What you fail to separate is program record v. culture. No question, M's, notorious culture, both its good and bad aspects, have contributed to M's horrible decade long slide. Meanwhile OSU thrives.

That is because osu has played in the gray since football began, never pulling away from its most unseemly sides while putting winning at all cost above integrity and honesty.

I hate the last decade of M football. It's an embarrassment but M has not come close to the shit show that was the dishonesty of JT. That episode was revealing only the extent that it was the tip of the iceberg of stink surrounding osu football.

I know M football is in the shitter but the likes of men like jim tressel with all his lies never walked the sidelines at M.

Despite monumental missteps, no one within the organs of power at M ever uttered the likes of the now immortal words of Gordon Gee when asked if was going to fire tressel. At OSU, football is king, and folks there will do what is required to keep it there. That's the difference between cultures. You know it and are not man enough to admit it.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• You're just full of shit and delusional. Sad, really. The facts are indisputably clear. M just doesn't measure up, and none of M's excuses hold water.
                      Last edited by iam416; February 14, 2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Harbaugh is going to compete at a level never seen before by Meyer, JH"s NFL freight train will change the B1G landscape forever.
                        How many national titles does that equate to, OP? I mean, Michigan has won half a national title in the past 65 years so, you know, 1 would be fucking awesome for your shitstain alma mater. What are we talkin' here, OP? 3 or 4 or 5? Gotta be at least 3, right? I mean UFM has won 3, so the greatest coach in the history of mankind should win more than that. What's your prediction, douche? Put it on the line. Show me something I can quote for years and years and years and years and years...just like all your other shit.

Comment

• It's not your fault Talent, it's not your fault.

Culpability probably lies with DSL!

BTW I hope you're not driving.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 14, 2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Brian debunked that majors board pretty quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              You're just full of shit and delusional. Sad, really. The facts are indisputably clear. M just doesn't measure up, and none of M's excuses hold water.
                              And by God, you are going to continue to try to polish a rotten apple, a turd or fertilizer.

Can't be done.

Comment

• Doesn't need to be done. Eat your 10-1 back of dick, bitch.

Hack:

You blow Brian when convenient and piss on him when not. Like a true M man.

Comment

Working...
                                X