Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

1-0 DRAPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

boy drapes got nailed... wow that was huge..
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

motherfucker its under review.. i hate this shit
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Detoit's goal under review. Draper got leveled. It looks like Turko's helmet hit Draper in the nose.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Drapes is a badass. He was hurt on the play and still looked up to see if it was a goal when he was down on the ground.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Yeah, Draper was hit in the nose with the front of Turko's helmet. He was turning and reaching for his nose when he got smashed in the back and to the ice.
                  ------------

Comment

RWs kill and now on the penalty.
                    ------------

Comment

wow what a nice penalty kill by the Wings.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

HOLYSHIT IS LIDS AWESOME!! He saved a clean breakaway. Nice
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

SCORE!!!!!!!!!! DATS!!!!!!!!!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Datsyuk!!!!!!!!!!!
                            ------------

Comment

WOOOOOHOOOOOO GREAT PLAY DATS!!!!!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

TURCOOOOOO
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X