No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a renaissance man. My tastes are varied. My expertise on myriad topics is enviable. In fact, I am considered the Warrior-Poet-Philosopher King of Sixtoe, Alabama after having been recently awarded the Peanut and Porkskin Laureate for my work with unwed mothers.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 16, 2018, 01:41 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Repeat...this time in American English.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I've done some of my best work with unwed mothers

Comment

• Motherless children have a hard time when your mother is dead, lord.

Comment

• Tell me something hack...ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No but I'm considering a reality show in which five sisters compete for the right to dance with me in the sky of their choosing.

Comment

• Why would they want to dance with a flaming homo?

...no offense bro...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd guess KU is on that list of 8.

But 2 yrs from now, we will still be guessing. I'd love to say I was wrong, but too many things get silence in our country when this much money is involved.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'd love to see Coach K go down. I don't hate Duke like most, but why the hell not?
                    I agree. I'd guess Coach K is paid by the USOC, and that is a big advantage when recruiting. In the B10, I'd guess MSU and Minny.

Comment

• Mississippi St too because why the hell would anyone want to go there.
                      #17 ranked class... suspicious.

LSU and Vandy are randomly/ suddenly pulling in top guys as well.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Like Talent said, OSU's recruiting has been pretty bad over the past 3-4 years so I'd be surprised if Matta were implicated, and I'd be sad if he was.

I would think Sean Miller at Arizona would be very nervous

Comment

• I see the NCAA came down on Louisville for strippergate....their punishment? Vacate all wins from 2011-2015 and pay back all the money the basketball program earned from the NCAA tourney games.

NCAA is touting this as a "serious" penalty.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• They are essentially giving up a national title too...though it's not as strong as a forfeit would've been

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They are essentially giving up a national title too...though it's not as strong as a forfeit would've been
                                Unfortunately, "vacating" is about the only option they have. They can't really replay an entire tournament and try to figure out who wins if Louisville isn't playing. Wichita played them down to the wire in the FF...fucking Wichita. Duke probably gets to the FF instead and plays Wichita. And if you keep working all the way back you wonder how the brackets would have changed (some #2 bumps to #1 and that rearranges everything).
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X