Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kckjjddheiihgiehh!

I hear you brother. F it we might not agree. But that is what we are here to talk about. And, yes, Lombardi(3.0) sucks. We agree. WTF, Mr. WCF? sonofabitch.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Stafford doesn't handle game management. That's Caldwell's biggest flaw and why he should be relieved of his duties. Stafford isn't the one who holds on to timeouts like they're coupons to Golden Corral. Stafford isn't the one having third string linebackers covering Jordy Nelson.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
        Stafford doesn't handle game management. That's Caldwell's biggest flaw and why he should be relieved of his duties. Stafford isn't the one who holds on to timeouts like they're coupons to Golden Corral. Stafford isn't the one having third string linebackers covering Jordy Nelson.
        Nope, it's Stafford.

And also, his long-snapping cost them 3 points today. His PI penatly and OOB-Lions-Exclusive rule violation are reason enough to cut him. Put in Dobson at QB.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• You bunch of Jackwagons are going to blame Stafford God for this loss? Wtf? Let's start with the run calling on first down, off left fucking tackle? Against the rookie Decker

Comment

• SMH dude.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Wow look, Eagles may have found a gem, destroying Steelers

Comment

• I didn't blame him for loss, just pointing out trends

I'm glad we have a 10 year window to build something around him

And a 10 year window to find the, Just Right coach, to bring out his greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  I didn't blame him for loss, just pointing out trends

I'm glad we have a 10 year window to build something around him

And a 10 year window to find the, Just Right coach, to bring out his greatness
                  Hah
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Screw u dpat

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                      Screw u dpat
                      I was in complete agreement with you? Sarcasm font not working?
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        People often talk about the Lions wasting the careers of phenominal talents in the case of say Barry Sanders, and Calvin Johnson who both retired with nothing for championships. I am starting to wonder if perhaps the inability or unwillingness to assemble a complete team might mean they are doing the same to the career of #9? Not putting him in the same category as #20 and # 81, but it is becoming a curiosity what he might be able to accomplish with you-know, a real NFL team?
                        They had as close to a complete team as they were ever going to get in 2014. Lions hadn't had a defense anywhere near that good since the Doug English days.

Lets just hope it doesn't take another 30 years to get another championship caliber defense in place.

Comment

• My bad, apologies to you. Little pissed today.

Comment

• True, but the whole thread is about whether or not it is because of that one guy.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Ditto SRS. Fucking Bawbags!
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                True, but the whole thread is about whether or not it is because of that one guy.
                                In essence it's a moot point, unless we think just that 1 guy can overcome what is the Lions. Whether we keep him or he leaves, we will still be the Lions - with all that it entails.

Comment

Working...
                                X