Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    THE CAT......, YOU ARE HARRISON FORD!! WOO HOO! Fantastic pictures there from everyone so far. Cat....., you better watch out, RebelYanker will be making verbal moves on your lovely daughters dude......, he bloody hit on my daughter when she and my grandaughter were on avatar duty.

I'll get a picture of me and Sacha on here from 8 or so months ago when we both had our long hair......., why the fk did I cut my hair!! I MISS MY HAIR!
    It was wise cutting it...someof us have along hair fettish!

Comment

Fantastic pictures Cat.

I can't get pictures on because I'm such a computer retard that I need sacha to do it. Everything goes smooth for her, but computers start asking me questions when I try and do it.
      Wait until me and sacha both have a spare minute, I'll get that hair picture on....., it'll also confirm that I look nothing like that Vincent Orio bloke! Lol!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Fantastic pictures Cat.

I can't get pictures on because I'm such a computer retard that I need sacha to do it. Everything goes smooth for her, but computers start asking me questions when I try and do it.
        Wait until me and sacha both have a spare minute, I'll get that hair picture on....., it'll also confirm that I look nothing like that Vincent Orio bloke! Lol!

I shall disprove you by digging up a picture of d'onofrio with long hair. If I can't find it Tony G certainly will. His character in law & order was Detective bobby goran....course if he were working your side of the pond he would've spelled it bobbie.

it would be nice if Sacha could post the pics in this thread.

Comment

Vincent D'onofrio without hair at all (with Matthew Bodine and R. Lee Ermey)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2cPuwpqTg"]Full Metal Jacket (1987) - Private. Pyle's greatest hour. - YouTube[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Today

15 yr old son

Daughter

Jack going into the Sugar Bowl
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Cool!
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

You have got hair CGVT....., just at the bottom of yer heid man!! Lol! Very mean and moody dude......., I, for one, would NOT be walking across your lawn......, well I'd probably chance it....., then run like fuck! Very nice and happy looking family there. Great to see.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Would you feel safer walking across my lawn with this one Marko?

From about a year ago...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I don't know about Marko, but I certainly wouldn't feel safer. You'd probably toss the cigar butt at me, lol.

Nice pictures BTW.

Comment

LOL!! Seriously......, in the cigar photo, you look like my best man, Big Marko. That is one cool photo. Tell you what though....., you can keep the cigar, but that beer looks fkn awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post

From about a year ago...
                        Heck with that image I would probably drop down in a lawn chair next to you and ask where the keg of home brew is.
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

As you should!

Comment

Where the hell is Kansas?
                            Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Well I suck at geography....., but Im fairly sure its in America somewhere MT3. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                                Where the hell is Kansas?

AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X