No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jadeveon Clowney is a beast, Lewan will be testing if he is ready for the NFL. South Carolina 10-2, with losses to Florida and Louisiana State. I don't see M winning vs The Old Ball Coach, Mattisons D might keep it close.

Comment

• it's the SEC. Their losses don't count.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Jadeveon Clowney is a beast, Lewan will be testing if he is ready for the NFL. South Carolina 10-2, with losses to Florida and Louisiana State. I don't see M winning vs The Old Ball Coach, Mattisons D might keep it close.

If Hoke does what so few do in bowl games and that is have some good trick plays set up in all 3 phases of the game for that matter. We could win by a decent margin.

I see it being close and a M loss most likely ? But i sure hope not !!! ;-)
        Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

Jadeveon Clowney is a beast, Lewan will be testing if he is ready for the NFL. South Carolina 10-2, with losses to Florida and Louisiana State. I don't see M winning vs The Old Ball Coach, Mattisons D might keep it close.
          Their defense is excellent, but their offense minus Lattimore is anemic. Not a lot of talent there outside of receivers they cant get the ball to.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
            I would be glad to see it Kstat. Michigan vs SEC just never seems to work out.
            Michigan is like 23-7 vs the SEC.

Comment

• Yeah the SEC was shit before great war.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• If Hoke does what so few do in bowl games and that is have some good trick plays set up in all 3 phases of the game for that matter. We could win by a decent margin.

Borges is a clown, pulls out all the stops vs Iowa then turns into Deborg vs OSU. Who knows what kind of game he will call? Not once was Gardner and DR in at the same time in the second half at OSU. That is what everyone wants to know why...? Hoke doesn't want to throw his OC under the buss so he utters some words in a low confused way about they didn't practice it enough.

Comment

Borges is a clown, pulls out all the stops vs Iowa then turns into Deborg vs OSU. Who knows what kind of game he will call? Not once was Gardner and DR in at the same time in the second half at OSU. That is what everyone wants to know why...? Hoke doesn't want to throw his OC under the buss so he utters some words in a low confused way about they didn't practice it enough.

I wondered why also but the truth is Hoke could have said put them both in and use them. Maybe they didn't practice enough plays to use but that would be on Hoke also ?

In any case they have plenty of time for this Bowl game i want to see some stuff no one has seen this year. ;-)
                  Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• Not practicing it enough is a good reason. I coach basketball and you'd be amazed at how many coaches in the stands have these grand ideas that we didn't think of. They think with the 3 hours of practice we get a week we can have all kinds of plays and different variations of traps and press breakers.

I work on a football staff and its the same way. You are always limited by how much practice you can devote to something to.

Comment

• Hoke is RichRod on the other side of the ball, he coaches the d-Line and has Mattison. And they are coached well on that side of the ball, on the offense side he hardly has any say. During the game, people talk about he doesn't wear a headset, well he doesn't need one.

Comment

• I don't know anything about that, but I'd say that if you are looking at a Denard Robinson/Devin Gardner package that is something they really should have been working on early in the year. Its not something you can whip up in a week even if it sounds good. Thats kind of the big picture think Hoke needs to look at and maybe he should have.

From what I know and heard, until Robinson's injury, Gardner was not going to be discouraged if he wanted to transfer. He wasn't going to be the QB next year and they were clearing the way for Shane Morris. The Denard injury changed that. If you buy that, its not hard to imagine why they didn't devote time to such a package.

Comment

• Not practicing it enough is a good reason.

That not good enough and just an excuse for pathetic play calling. This isn't pee wee football. Its big time college football and that's why Hoke is making 3 million a year and the answer makes no sense in more than one way - They ran it in the game before and had a full week to practice more of it. The game you have a clock in the locker room for and the excuse is you didn't practice what you just did the game before - really?.

Comment

• Because its big time football is why you don't run it if you haven't practiced it enough. Running it versus Iowa isn't the same as OSU.

Comment

• Then how come you can run it in the first half and score 21 points? And don't even try it in the second half? Not enough practice -right!

Comment

• Don't worry Packfan, if the going gets tough with Hoke, you can always jump to another bandwagon. Roll Tide.

Comment

Working...
                                X