U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Harbaugh's wish list for next year must include a kicker. Tice has been atrocious.
    They landed the top kicker (Quinn Nordin) in the nation for 2016. He just hasn't played yet, due to injury. Saturday was the first game he suited up for, I believe. Harbaugh may still hope to redshirt him but I imagine both Allen and Tice are on a short leash.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
        They had 34 yards rushing on 36 carries and 5 yards passing. Total.
        And that yardage was obtained well into the 4th quarter when Michigan's defensive starters were out of the game. It was the most smothering defensive display I've ever seen. Of course, the Rutgers offense was completely inept.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Fixed that for ya.

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That doesn't matter. They need to win the conference to get to the playoff regardless of their ranking today.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                That doesn't matter. They need to win the conference to get to the playoff regardless of their ranking today.
                Still nice to not see OSU there.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                  Still nice to not see OSU there.
                  True, although I would rather see Big Ten teams at the top of the polls than other teams, even Ohio State.

M has to go through them to get to the playoff anyway.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep. Polls this time of year are as meaningless as they are the last week in August.

Comment

• Not for me, im loving it!! Been a long time since we can say we were #2, just to be in the NC talk is fantastic!

Comment

• Oh, for sure. Loving every minute of it, but if we would have been voted #3 or 4 for some reason this week, I'd couldn't have cared less. It'll all take care of itself.

Comment

• GO BLUE!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You guys are about to get the MSU football beatdown you've wanted for like a decade. Enjoy!
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Anyone else watching the game with Watch ESPN microsoft cloud skycam? It's pretty wild.. it's like the madden iso perspective for everything.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• MICH comes out strong!/sarc
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X