No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seemed like a lot of thought and work put into something that just wasn't funny. Must have been funny to them/him, I guess.

Do you think it is a group of jackasses that gets some kicks out taking on college coach personas and spamming sports forums?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Could be.

Comment

• Choking his chicken to the other guys bird, Candi? ........, that was slightly amusing,......., but apart from that, didn't get any of it.

Drew, I'm guessing you are winding me up, but if you do seek out Oor Wullie or The Broons, my valuable advice is find 1960s/70s versions. The up to date stuff is shit.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Well he wasn't much of a friend because Candi and Jimbo have divorced (Yes I looked it up).
          Sure hope it wasn't unique to this forum, that's a lot of effort for something so short lived and unfunny.
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Maybe GuitarJack was stirring the pot on the Titans forum and led them back here.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
              Well he wasn't much of a friend because Candi and Jimbo have divorced (Yes I looked it up).
              Sure hope it wasn't unique to this forum, that's a lot of effort for something so short lived and unfunny.
              Ahh, so he was actually "at it"? I thought he was just having a ham shank to himself.

No doubt the shitty soap opera will live on elsewhere.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Hey. My name is Mike. I'm a rabid Lions fan and the producer / director of the film Heart of a Lions Fan that we are currently shooting capturing the history of us fans and this magical season to boot. ;)

Comment

• Welcome, Mike!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey Mike!

Comment

• Originally posted by heartofalionsfan View Post
                      Hey. My name is Mike. I'm a rabid Lions fan and the producer / director of the film Heart of a Lions Fan that we are currently shooting capturing the history of us fans and this magical season to boot. ;)
                      So you're taking selfies, then.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Hearts fans are lions fans??? They can all Fk off, Mike......, only Hibs Lions fans allowed.

Comment

• Welcome Mike.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome Mike.

It would be interesting to hear more about your shoot.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Welcome Mike.

It would be interesting to hear more about your shoot.
                              You can see some of what we are doing at
                              Heart of a Lions Fan. 2,359 likes · 1 talking about this. This page is for the documentary film, Heart of a Lions Fan. Oh yeah, and we have a podcast!

My favorite piece so far is the Silverdome promo:

Comment

• Tanks.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X