Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    Well, he gained 5 lbs back between going to that charity game and going to OTAs. SO...
    Perhaps there was a charity BBQ at the charity game.

Comment

• Barry involved and I'm guessing it's Jason Hanson rather than John Hanson!

I get the link between cricket and baseball for the million dollar arm, not sure where they'll find a kicking related sport with large numbers of participants outside of soccer, unless kicking in kabbadi is thought to be similar .

There's a lot more at the link

More sports News: Tapping on the huge success of Million Dollar Arm, a movie inspired by the true story of two Indians - Rinku Singh and Dinesh Patel - who were picked

NFL set for India foray with Million Dollar Kick

The NFL is America's most popular league and is similar to Rugby with different rules. (Getty Images)

MUMBAI: Tapping on the huge success of Million Dollar Arm, a movie inspired by the true story of two Indians - Rinku Singh and Dinesh Patel - who were picked as pitchers to play for top Major League Baseball (MLB) club Pittsburg Pirates in the US, Sports Mantra will conduct a similar talent hunt across the country this November in their bid to bring the National Football League (NFL) to India.

The talent hunt, aptly named Million Dollar Kick (MDK), will offer shortlisted candidates an opportunity to play in the NFL after a three-month training stint by top coaches in the US while the winner in each category will stand to earn $100,000 as reward. NFL Hall of Famer and former Detroit Lions running back Barry Sanders and star kicker John Hanson has been approached for the project, TOI has learnt.
      Last edited by DeanUK; July 21, 2015, 04:39 AM.
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I stumbled upon this article as I was researching Joseph Randle.

"3.) Locking up their offensive and defensive coordinators. The Cowboys arguably had the best combination of coordinators in the NFL last season. Rod Marinelli is as good as they come when you're talking about defensive football. The same can be said about Scott Linehan when talking offense. To build off last season's success, it was critical to keep the continuity throughout the coaching staff. Both signed three-year deals."

Cowboys News
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I kinda wish the Lions would have kept Linehan.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
          "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
          Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsNC View Post
            I kinda wish the Lions would have kept Linehan.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
            Not me. His offense was too predictable and he kept trying to put a square peg in a round hole.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Let's see how good Dallas looks on offense this year.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• With that o line, the o should be better.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Who will be carrying the rock?

McFadden?

Comment

• "Cherilus failed to live up to his contract despite starting 29 games the past two seasons"

You don't say... we predicted this 2 years ago.

Colts release Gosder Cherilus
                    The Indianapolis Colts have released starting right tackle Gosder Cherilus, one of their main free-agent acquisitions in 2013, the team announced Sunday.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• So much for the road grader...
                      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Scratch Delmas off the list of Active Former Lions

torn ACL in his right knee again.... who would have guessed that ?

Dolphins safety Louis Delmas was carted off the field on Wednesday during a joint practice with the Carolina Panthers and has a torn ACL, per Ian Rapoport.
                        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Damn I thought this trio would do more back then...

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I am looking forward to watching Suh tonight. My wife is a Miami fan so I am glad he landed there and not in the NFC north.
                            "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                            Colin Powell

Comment

• Does that mean you are getting a Miami Suh jersey as a Christmas present from your wife?

Comment

• Giants sign Ashlee Palmer

The Giants have been losing safeties to injuries left and right this summer and their defense took another hit on Saturday night when linebacker Jon Beason was forced from the team's game against the Jaguars with a sprained knee.

The Giants have been losing safeties to injuries left and right this summer and their defense took another hit on Saturday night when linebacker Jon Beason was forced from the team’s game against the Jaguars with a sprained knee.
                                Beason’s timeline for recovery is unknown at this point, but his long injury history says that it’s a pretty good idea that the Giants have other options available in the event he misses an extended period of time. A couple of those options — Mark Herzlich and Jonathan Casillas — have also been battling injuries so the team added another one on Monday.
                                Linebacker Ashlee Palmer announced on Twitter [ame="https://twitter.com/ashpalmer58/status/635905136217432064"]that he signed[/ame] with the Giants. Palmer played in every game for the Lions over the past five seasons, starting 22 times on defense and seeing action on special teams as well. That experience left Palmer feeling unjustly neglected around the league when he was unsigned in April, but opportunity has finally knocked on his door.
                                The Giants waived-injured safety Justin Currie and linebacker Tony Johnson while also signing defensive back C.J. Conway.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X