U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
    That picture is proof of why those sticky gloves need to go. I hate them.
    I hate the sticky gloves too but I don't think that this was a "sticky glove" catch.

Regardless. I agree that they need to go.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• I didn't like the hire of Hoke but you have to admit.. The man sure loves this school and he makes it VERY obvious.

You can't help but to root for him.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOv9zYlpv1A&feature=player_embedded"]Michigan vs. IUPUI Highlights 11-12-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            I didn't like the hire of Hoke but you have to admit.. The man sure loves this school and he makes it VERY obvious.

You can't help but to root for him.

I love Hoke and have no doubt he will take us back to the top !!! ;-)
            Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• I had my heart set on Miles that time and the last. I'll be happy when DR and the rest of the dick rod holdovers are out.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I love Borges new two headed monster! osu is right where we want them - undefeated, and should be favored by 4+

Comment

• Hard to win with Rawls and Smith as your RBs.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Borges looking like a pretty damn good OC right now.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Just fucking beat OSU
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Won't happen, but I'd settle for 2-3 more highly rated recruits for the future.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Just fucking beat OSU

actually ... I hope OSU goes 12 - 0 in a year they aren't eligible for anything!
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Nope I don't... those OSU fans will incessantly talk about it as a phantom championship season.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• That's the beauty of it Brook ... they have no leg to stand on.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• Hoke said Fitz will be back next year, very good news for that terrible of an injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X