Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sure am feeling it today myself. Rum makes for a horrible hangover
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I sure am feeling it today myself. Rum makes for a horrible hangover
      In my experience, cheap rum does. Not so much with the goods.

Rum is my favorite lickher.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I drink it with coke so that adds to the shitty feeling. I can't drink it straight up.

Gonz if you're interested I'll send you a bottle from Mozambique. It's straight up amazing.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The soda sugar is definitely not helping to keep a hang over away.

I appreciate the offer jaadam, I do but my liquor drinking habits have shifted greatly in the past year and a half to where i rarely touch the stuff. I thank you kindly for the offer though.

I'll live vicariously through others drinking stories from here on out.

Comment

• Right on man. I'm going to make a trip to the US within the month. I'll carry an extra bottle in case you change your mind.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You going to be in cali anywhere?

Comment

• NYC, Michigan, Ohio, DC, Louisana, Colorado and Idaho. Nothing planned for Cali just yet but you never know.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Where did everyone go?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Great thread! Haha
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I miss this thread. Who wants to argue?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not me.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I miss this thread. Who wants to argue?
                            Get bent man!
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You all eat poop.

Comment

• No one likes any of you
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X