Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random Thoughts

Originally posted by kayrone View Post
    I also listen to an independent radio station around here, and they odd a pretty good job of keeping it varies.
    Auto-fill at its best!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• dpatnod - we are neighbors
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown View Post
        The problem with Seger on Michigan radio is that they play the three same fucking songs over and over..Old Time Rock n Roll, Night Moves & Turn the Page....they do the same thing with Led Zep,AC/DC,Floyd,Stones and so on..which is why I don't listen to local radio anymore.
        It was nice to see posts of Segers' other material.. that's why I listen to XM in the car and Pandora at home...deeper album tracks/variety
        Shit, if that's all they can offer from Seger what's the point?

Personally, I keep a CD of Live Bullet around whenever I want a Seger fix. His "countrified" music is ok, but his earlier stuff is what I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
          dpatnod - we are neighbors
          I noticed that a few days ago Coop. Missed that many times.
          Last edited by dpatnod; May 6, 2014, 12:42 AM.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Next time I visit my sister we will have to get together coop, and dpatnod.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
              his earlier stuff is what I like.

I like pretty much everything he's done but I agree that his early material is better....
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• CNN Haiku:

Officials temporarily locked down the White House late due to a security situation at a street entrance to the complex, according to CNN journalists inside.

White House lockdown
                CNN has the exclusive
                No further details
                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• I don't think they play the same Stones songs over and over. I think they play a wide variety of the hits of the Stones all the time. The reason I think this is my daughter and I play this game in the car. She thinks Katy Perry is the bomb and doesn't like this old fashion music. I make her try to identify some of these old fashion songs. By far the Stones are the most varied of these bands.

Comment

• For the stones it would be by duration if nothing else.
                    U2 probably has a wide range also if you go back to Boy though the present.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I always feel a little creepy when I see there is something new and I must click the Dano's Balls thread.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        I always feel a little creepy when I see there is something new and I must click the Dano's Balls thread.
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I just realized that I have been walking around with a glob of toothpaste on my forehead for the last 4 hours. Classy.
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• lol!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• that's a heck of an image...
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL Kay.

"I always feel a little creepy when I see there is something new and I must click the Dano's Balls thread."
                                ------------------------------:-)
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X