No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, working at the water treatment plant and being a 24/7 operation, there was plenty of opportunities to scare the living shit out of the only other person at the plant at the time. I took full advantage.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      By the way, working at the water treatment plant and being a 24/7 operation, there was plenty of opportunities to scare the living shit out of the only other person at the plant at the time. I took full advantage.
      Can you elaborate more please? What were some of your scares?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• We had a brilliant one where I work. On the end of the night shift sometimes there's a tendency to check your eyes for leaks around 5 am while you're waiting for the shift to end. One of our guys did this in the patrol vehicle one warm summer morning. He had the window down when one of other folks snuck up to the truck wearing this

along with the hairy paws with claws!

Well first he just lightly grazed the side of the truck with the claws making a faint scratching noise. then he did the same with the guy's shoulder. when he was just starting to wake up and look at him the claw was a foot from his face with that mask leering at him! He screamed bloody murder, flew across the other side of the truck frantically trying to open the door but was so panicked he couldn't get it. Then when he did he fell out of the truck on to his back screaming while doing a reverse crab kicking gravel as he went. We got to see all this because we were watching from the 3rd floor windows and laughing our asses off.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Good stuff, Tony. We don similar with masks and stuffed animals at hunting camp when guys visit the outhouse.

"Can you elaborate more please? What were some of your scares?"
          ---------------------------I was in an outbuilding checking on the operation of the equipment when the other guy on shift came in the building to get some ozone residual readings.He didn't know I was in the building and was half asleep. It was 4:00am and his first midnight shift of the week. As he was walking, I started walking behind him. The lighting was very minimal as he didn't turn on the nitrogen lights. The lighting and the distance between us, allowed my shadow to be cast over his and much larger, something I did not plan on but it worked out great. I raised my arms up with the the shadow appearing very large on the wall. Never said a thing. When he finally saw the shadow he screamed hugely and damn near fell on the floor. I had a hard time not falling on the floor I was laughing so hard.
          Last edited by DanO; December 20, 2013, 02:59 PM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That w/b TONY G.

Not G, G as in GONZ (GONZO) (MGONZO2U) (MGONZ2U) (IAMTHEGONZO) etc.

etcetera

etcetera
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You do you use masks on your camping trips though.

Comment

• "That w/b TONY G.

Not G, G as in GONZ (GONZO) (MGONZO2U) (MGONZ2U) (IAMTHEGONZO) etc."

-------------------------Rectified.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ---------------------------I was in an outbuilding checking on the operation of the equipment when the other guy on shift came in the building to get some ozone residual readings.
                  who else paused here to wonder how bad the fart was ???
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    We had a brilliant one where I work. On the end of the night shift sometimes there's a tendency to check your eyes for leaks around 5 am while you're waiting for the shift to end. One of our guys did this in the patrol vehicle one warm summer morning. He had the window down when one of other folks snuck up to the truck wearing this

along with the hairy paws with claws!

Well first he just lightly grazed the side of the truck with the claws making a faint scratching noise. then he did the same with the guy's shoulder. when he was just starting to wake up and look at him the claw was a foot from his face with that mask leering at him! He screamed bloody murder, flew across the other side of the truck frantically trying to open the door but was so panicked he couldn't get it. Then when he did he fell out of the truck on to his back screaming while doing a reverse crab kicking gravel as he went. We got to see all this because we were watching from the 3rd floor windows and laughing our asses off.
                    Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Good stuff, Tony. We don similar with masks and stuffed animals at hunting camp when guys visit the outhouse.

"Can you elaborate more please? What were some of your scares?"
                    ---------------------------I was in an outbuilding checking on the operation of the equipment when the other guy on shift came in the building to get some ozone residual readings.He didn't know I was in the building and was half asleep. It was 4:00am and his first midnight shift of the week. As he was walking, I started walking behind him. The lighting was very minimal as he didn't turn on the nitrogen lights. The lighting and the distance between us, allowed my shadow to be cast over his and much larger, something I did not plan on but it worked out great. I raised my arms up with the the shadow appearing very large on the wall. Never said a thing. When he finally saw the shadow he screamed hugely and damn near fell on the floor. I had a hard time not falling on the floor I was laughing so hard.
                    LOL, these are both great!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Comment

• Ha! A flying squirrel I would guess.

Comment

• Tree Rat-a-pult
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• This is by no means a political statement I just thought it was funny.

Get a chuckle out of it or don't...
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Those scares up there were hilarious

Sorry if this is long, but it really happened back in the late 90's. Wasn't funny for me, but as the years have gone by, I see the funny side....., and I've lost count how many times my buddy has told it.

Me and my buddy were contracted to install new gas pipes in a bungalow house in a village called Whitburn, east central Scotland. We arrived on the Monday morning. The guy who owned the house explained how the pipe was to be run from below the floor, up through a pipe box in the kitchen into the attic, across the attic and then drop down through lounge cupboard to serve a gas fire in that lounge. He then left the house and said he'd be back around 5pm.

Around 2pm there was a knock at the front door. My buddy was below the floor and I was in the attic, so I came down the ladder and opened the front door. A young woman introduced herself as the owner's niece and told us that the man had died at his work of a very tragic, massive heart attack. The instruction she gave us was to carry on with job as planned. I couldn't believe it really, as he looked fine before he left earlier that morning.

The next day we were both back at the job and once again I was in the attic. I was clearing some stuff from one side of the attic when I suddenly hear this very haunting, raspy, whispering voice saying something like, "aaaahhhh, carry on young man, finish my work, aaaahhhh, sorry I can't speak with you again, aaaahhhh, thank you young man...."

Well I nearly soiled my boxers, I dropped all my tools, got up quick as I could, tripped and fell, got up again, ran to the attic hatch, nearly fell down the ladders, cursing all the while, I got to the bottom and sprinted into the kitchen........, and there........., rolling about the floor absolutely wetting himself with laughter was my buddy, Big Marko! He cut the pipe in the kitchen and whispered all that shit up the pipe into the attic. He said listening to me stumble about upstairs was the funniest thing he'd ever heard!

Never ever got the bstd back for that.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X