New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Good Ol' Funnystink View Post
    Been a long time watcher/reader on this site. I just had to log on to block Rebleyankee. What a maroon...
    Now that's diving in Triple Lindy style.

Welcome to the BDLFOTN.
    Last edited by Panoptes; January 2, 2013, 11:59 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome GOF, looks like you will fit in quite well.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Welcome, tell us about yourself, where do you live? What do you do? How the hell did you get Toose as a username?
        Grew up in Roseville, Frazho and Gratiot area, moved to Tucson right after HS graduation in 1979, been here ever since.

Toose was a nickname someone on MLive gave me after I continually heaped false praised On Artoose Pinner.

Comment

• Welcome Toose.

I hope you stick around longer than Pinner did.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Welcome Toose.

I hope you stick around longer than Pinner did.

LOL , me too

Comment

• Originally posted by Toose View Post
              LOL , me too
              Hi Toose, how are you? It's me, Captain. Nice to see you posting here.

Comment

• Welcome, GOF and Toose.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Toose was a nickname someone on MLive gave me after I continually heaped false praised On Artoose Pinner.

Ha! I was right! Nananana!!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Grew up in Roseville, Frazho and Gratiot area, moved to Tucson right after HS graduation in 1979, been here ever since.

That must've been before I started posting there. The first name I remember you posting with is Uh8tme. I didn't even know that. I just assumed it was something to do with Tucson.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Ha! I was right! Nananana!!!
                      Ha! I stand corrected...:-D
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• sit corrected more likely.

I think the noob just saw this as a chance to suck up to the forum mistress
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I still stand by my statement that there is no.such thing as an artoose pinner.fan.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Hey - BPB here. I'm 28 and I live in a city/state without a football team. I randomly picked the Lions when I was a kid because of Barry Sanders I guess. It's too late to switch teams now. Lions football is all I know (plus I shelled out bucks for a Megatron jersey).

With the rise of the internet and dish packages I have been able to bask in every demonstration of Lions futility for the past several years. This team is fucking artistic with losing football games. I'm serious, when it comes to losing, every game is like Beethoven's 9th or the Mona Lisa. Last year was a slap in the face. I was treated to something I was unused to in Lionhood: hope.

Anyway, I've lurked on the forums for a while, and decided to register mostly to bitch about the refs after watching the Packers get the benefit of the doubt on that challenge flag.

My hobbies including: yelling at the TV, following NFL draft news in November, living vicariously through fans of other teams, prematurely aging, and just being a generally grouchy person.

I've grown bitter and cold over the years and my wife says I should stop watching football. I haven't reached the point where I am numb to Lion failures, though I look forward to it when it comes.

You guys all seem cool

Comment

• lol great intro! Welcome!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome BBP.

You are still young enough to find a team that cares about it's performance.

Rule #1. Don't purchase any more Lions gear, especially those that are endorsed by the NFL.

Rule #2. Don't pay for any service to bring you Lions football because you will be sadly dissapointed for the investment you paid.

Rule #3 Find another team. Barry retired a long time ago and there has not been much good since, (other than CJ but, that will soon become an non issue and, he will probably retire by twitter.)
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X