Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    At the moment nothing looks better, maybe KCP. But on the whole its a giant ball of suck.
    I'd say KCP, Jonas, and Jennings are having decent seasons, from an individual output and growth, perspective. Of course everyone's having a shitty season from a w/l perspective.

The biggest issue, beyond the W/L is that Drummond has regressed, and is only showing flashes for short periods again. He's still super young and he can dominate for a quarter here or there and that's not accidently happening. Still very optimistic about him overall here.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The pistons actually mostly played well tonight against a really good team, but they were just destroyed by Jamal Crawford in the 4th quarter. Drummond is looking like the better version from last season the last couple games too.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Jennings and Smith need to go. They suck
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They are woeful defensively, they played well offensively in the 1st half but let the Clippers have 5 or 6 wide open 3s that the clanked.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            They are woeful defensively, they played well offensively in the 1st half but let the Clippers have 5 or 6 wide open 3s that the clanked.
            Yeah they are not great, but, that said, the team defense is improving IMO. The defensive rotations are getting tighter and, at least last night, the interior defense was mostly good.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
              Yeah they are not great, but, that said, the team defense is improving IMO. The defensive rotations are getting tighter and, at least last night, the interior defense was mostly good.
              Well definitely, the wins are coming the only question is how many. With Van Gundy they could get on a little roll. Not too big of a roll because they can't shoot. But by January they won't be a team that you really want to play. They will be Memphis' lower IQ'd brother. You know you won't get your numbers as an individual player, but there is a better chance of your team getting a W.

I think they win 35.
              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• They just lost by 10 at home to the lowly Lakers. Kobe had a triple double -- 12 points, 13 assists and 10 turnovers, and they still bitch-slapped the Pistons at the palace.

Only 18 games in (3-15 record), but I see no way this team wins 35. Maybe 25, and that is if they improve. They really suck.

Comment

• I hope they tank ... Pistons need a top 3 pick and (another????) franchise player. Idk if Drummond is a franchise player at this point. Rare talent, but all of this losing has me doubting everything.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                    They just lost by 10 at home to the lowly Lakers. Kobe had a triple double -- 12 points, 13 assists and 10 turnovers, and they still bitch-slapped the Pistons at the palace.

Only 18 games in (3-15 record), but I see no way this team wins 35. Maybe 25, and that is if they improve. They really suck.
                    Deuce did say 'little roll'
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• They need to go 32-32 the rest of the way to win 35. I think they will be lucky to win 25. They look listless and like they have already thrown in the towel.

Comment

• Good strategy. Pistons can lock up the 9th selection in the draft and get the next Jimmer Fredette or Al Farouq Aminu
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "They just lost by 10 at home to the lowly Lakers."
                          --------------------------Breaking news; The Pistons are "lowlier" than the Lakers. Look for the Sixers to get their first win of the year Saturday.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Good strategy. Pistons can lock up the 9th selection in the draft and get the next Jimmer Fredette or Al Farouq Aminu
                            Cody is finally starting to catch the snark bug. I like it.
                            1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                              They just lost by 10 at home to the lowly Lakers. Kobe had a triple double -- 12 points, 13 assists and 10 turnovers, and they still bitch-slapped the Pistons at the palace.

Well the Lakers aren't lowly right now, they will get crushed tonite because of the whole schedule deal, but they beat the Raptors in OT to get feeling good about themsleves.

Plus Kobe is a cheat like no other. He is getting more than blood platelet therapy in Germany. He is straight doping. Guarantee it. 65% sure.
                              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Pistons just suck.

Couldn't throw a rock in the ocean from a battleship at sea.

Comment

Working...
                                X