No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick, thanks for the post. Hope you all survive and recover soon from mother nature's wrath. Happy Thanksgiving!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words, Rick and do us a favor. Next time you hear someone bashing Detroit, let them know what you know.

We ain't all bad..........
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Agreed. Detroit gets a bad reputation nationally but the residents are some of the nicest people there is.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Thanks Rick.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great post, Rick. I'm glad that it ended up being a good experience.

As a way of saying thanks, there are two things I would like you to do. First, kick Schwartz in the balls...repeatedly...I'll get back to you when to stop. Second, take Raiola. I don't care if he's on the Bills team or not. Just take him. I'd ask you to kick him in the balls as well, but I don't think he has any.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thank you Lions? Wonderful fans?

I am a little confused by your tactics. So, I am just going to keep acting tough until I figure you out. In the meantime...

After you kick Schwartz in the nuts, please relay this message to him from the Lions fans (extra points for doing the Les Grossman dance afterwards):

"Hey Schwartz, first, take a big step back...and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!"
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                "Hey Schwartz, first, take a big step back...and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!"
                I am guessing he would like that since his Jahvid Best videos are probably worn out.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Great post, Rick. I'm glad that it ended up being a good experience.

As a way of saying thanks, there are two things I would like you to do. First, kick Schwartz in the balls...repeatedly...I'll get back to you when to stop. Second, take Raiola. I don't care if he's on the Bills team or not. Just take him. I'd ask you to kick him in the balls as well, but I don't think he has any.
                  Quoted for posterity.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    Great post, Rick. I'm glad that it ended up being a good experience.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• As with any City, there will be the effin knobheads. Years ago I wanted to urge SLF not to go back to America and say, "you'll love Edinburgh, the people are great!"....., that could raise the expectation levels....., and then a few forumites get feckin robbed at Waverley Station whilst trying to understand, "Geez yer fkn wallet ya bawsac or yer gittin fkn plunged !"

Seriously though, my wife said to me, "you'll love Rome, people are soooooo nice"......., then in Rome Termini station, a train guard went fucking tits at me in Italian for leaning against a door. He almost got his hat lodged in his asshole for his efforts.

BUT......, if Detroit is like this forum......, fkn God help us!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hi all ... my name is Dave. I am a Lions fan living in the absolute middle of California. How is that possible you say? Well, I love a life long Michgander, and an avid Lions fan. It has been a slow build over the last decade, but I follow them religiously now.

Not much Lions talk out my way, although there has been quite of few locally televised games this year. I look forward the exchanges with you all here, and hope we are talking about the Lions deep into the playoffs.

Comment

• Welcome, BB.

We all would like to be talking about the Lions deep into the playoffs but, since you have been following them for the last decade you will understand that, the 2015 draft threads will probably have more conversation deep into the playoffs.

Comment

• Welcome bro.
                            Last edited by DanO; December 3, 2014, 04:40 PM.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome Bluesbro and welcome Joe Bonamassa......, fkn awesome.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome BB.

Speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X