Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checked my email Liney, empty. Was hoping coach would call my number as the bench is getting thin.

Last Venn diagram leaves my grouped with DSL & Talent and that ain't right.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Its time for some changes to the forum, and forum rules.

Mods, if you would PM me a good current email address, I would like to speak to you about it before implementing. I think its something you'll find acceptable.

I'd like to make the changes beginning next week. Once I have a good valid email address from all the mods, I'll send out the proposed changes, and we can begin discussion.

Thanks.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not sure my PM went through but ........

Jbuch002@gmail.com
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ::::signs Jeff up for all kinds of memberships::::
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            ::::signs Jeff up for all kinds of memberships::::
            [emoji106]
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Moderators, you all have e-mail.

I need to hear back from you asap.

Thanks

Comment

• Your Eminence, the timing was perfect to call for a Holyland Forum Crusade over the Easter Holiday weekend while all of Christendom is listening.

I'd like for you to think of me as King Richard in this regard and I pledge my warfare expertise in order to drive the Bucknut Saracens from these Holy Threads.

Please note while King Richard enjoyed the liberal application of the broadsword in these matters, I'm limited to a keyboard.

I eagerly await your edicts.
                Last edited by Prime2; April 3, 2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• White Smoke!
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'm not sure what Prime said right there, but thanks, .. I think.

Yes, a few changes are coming. The forum hosts are having some discussions, and I think we may have arrived at an agreement on where we go from here.

Nothing earth shattering or anything that a reasonable person should have a problem with.

Comment

• Good Liney, don't think you've been this animated since, ""The day your Mama socked it to the Harper Valley P.T.A.!

[Youtube]4ivUOnnstpg[/youtube]
                      Last edited by Prime2; April 3, 2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• No more poodle hunts, dang.

I'm not a big fan of censorship, but I'm not running the show.
                          Last edited by Da Geezer; April 4, 2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Nobody is censoring anyone Geezer.

We just want folks to say it in the appropriate thread, an leave ours alone.

Comment

• Most all the time, discussions will be moved to the appropriate thread, not deleted. No censorship, just moving the polluted discussions that are the norm here to where they belong.

Comment

• It is 5:20 pm on April 14, do you know where your posters are?

discussion and last post

Team 136 4/12 @ 8am

Football Recruiting 4/10 at 5 pm

Basketball discussion 4-7 at 9 am

Basketball Recruiting 4-5 at 6 pm

Just the facts, Ma'am, but it appears that the censorship has greatly diminished the number of posters in this forum, or at least their willingness to bring up "off topic" items that made the forum fun. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X