Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Which restroom does Caitlyn Jenner use when she is out in public?"
    -----------------------------------------------"HE" gets free choice.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This doesn't surprise me at all:

As ESPN Loses Viewers, Some on Wall Street Move to Sidelines on Disney

The overall change ESPN has gone through in the last couple of years has turned me away.
      Letting Bill Simmons and SVP go, but let Steven A Smith and Skip Bayless keep their job?
      Bayless and Smith haven't necessarily done anything wrong, but they just say nonsense every day.
      Britt McHenry keeps here job, but Cowherd doesn't? etc
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bill Simmons is just as bad
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Bill Simmons is just as bad
          He is a big time Boston sports homer, but at least he has the balls to criticize the NFL when they deserve it. No one else on ESPN does.
          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• I guess you really have to watch that Bullshit to know who they are talking about, eh?

I can tell you as a fact, I have seen a $2.00 charge on my cable bill for "sports broadcasting" and I inquired what it was for. They told me channels like ESPN. I said I do not watch those but does that include NFL network? The answer was yes so I kept it because once in a while I watch a game on the NFL network.

....I worked hard to get my cable provider to get the NFL network so I will not object to paying $2.00 however, if it was just ESPN. PFFFFFFFFT! Give me my two bucks.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Prior to last week, when was the last time the Lions were able to trade a player that probably would not make the opening day roster for a draft pick?

Comment

• I wonder how many people there are in law enforcement?

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/629110194325299200"]21m21 minutes ago[/ame] Americans consume 10 billion donuts every year.

Comment

• And his name is Duncan?

I'd like to see the stat for us Jock bastards and Greggs fudge donuts. Must be a few bill also......, and there's only 5.5 million people!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    And his name is Duncan?

I'd like to see the stat for us Jock bastards and Greggs fudge donuts. Must be a few bill also......, and there's only 5.5 million people!
                    Jock bastards and Greggs fudge donuts. What the crap?
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                      Greggs fudge donuts. What the crap?
                      PLEASE tell me that "what the crap" was a punch line referencing Gregg's fudge donut. I want that to be the funniest thing I have ever read on the innerwebs. PLEASE.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Get that comma installed, UK......., Trick wants to laugh his ass off!

Seriously though......., fat bastards who are fat due to Greggs fudge donuts have the perfect excuse for being fat bastards; Greggs fudge donuts are fkn dangerously delicious. Or Fudgilicious?

Actually, no......, I won't say that. Sounds like an STD.

"You seem to have a serious case of Fudgilicious, Sir. Have you been sleeping with dirties?"
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Is there a Gregg's fudge donuts in Glasgow?

Comment

• There are Greggs baker shops all the UK now, FL. Judging by the obesity problem in Glasgow, I'm going to say there will be a few through there. There are over 30 Greggs here in Edinburgh. Must admit, I don't actually eat them anymore......, but the willpower required to just drive on by is off the scale.

Comment

• Hello? Is this thing on?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Things I don't give a shit about (List #2)

1. Tom Brady's phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X