No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on now Froot. You are not giving Calvin his due.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• A receiver will not win you championships.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That doesn't matter even if it's true. It has no part in the conversation other than to advance some domain hyperbole.

In regards to what Marko said. I don't think I'm selling Calvin Johnson short just that he's not the draw that Barry Sanders was, Sanders would have at least one WTF moment each game. He would be fun to watch even if the team was awful. CJ is great in the way Lidstrom was great.

Comment

• Great analogy, Froot.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Regardless, you couldn't bail on them Loops.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              It never fails to astonish me that people from far away would pick the Lions to follow. I could see when Barry Sanders was here, that was the type of guy who could draw you in.

My advice as a fine person and a general humanitarian would be to run far away from the Lions. If I ever moved from this area, I would drop kick the Lions like a bad habit. But if you fail to heed my advice, welcome.
              Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Regardless, you couldn't bail on them Loops.
              I am with CGVT on this one, Fruit. I have said I am giving up on the Lions more times than I have said I am never going to get drunk again. Yet, here I am, wising my life away waiting for someone to kick the damn ball, and wondering if 11:07 AM is too soon for a beer.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• You're retired, right sharky? If so, it's never too early for a beer! Lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
                AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Sharky - have that beer.
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    That doesn't matter even if it's true. It has no part in the conversation other than to advance some domain hyperbole.

In regards to what Marko said. I don't think I'm selling Calvin Johnson short just that he's not the draw that Barry Sanders was, Sanders would have at least one WTF moment each game. He would be fun to watch even if the team was awful. CJ is great in the way Lidstrom was great.
                    well said. I can't think of a player I'd put ahead of Barry in the history of the NFL based upon the way you described it.
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hello Everyone!

Happy to meet more Lion's diehards!

Comment

• Welcome RKWM! Don't be a stranger.

Comment

• Welcome oh voweless one.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by RKWM View Post
                            Hello Everyone!

Happy to meet more Lion's diehards!
                            Welcome to the "real" Lions fans website, not die hards.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sounds like a late night radio station;
                              "Keep it right here on RKWM East at 97.3FM and we will eeeeease you through the night with some cool tunes. Spark up and let's rohhhhhhhhll with it, listeners." (Cue Sweet home Alabama music)
                              "And that was Sweet Home Alabama there for all you Alabams out there....., let's take a call......, on line one, we have Geoff. Geoff, can you hear me?"
                              "This party started feckin ages ago man, am on line 3 already!"
                              "We seem to have lost Geoff there......., let's go to line 4, and it's Andy....., can you hear me Andy?"
                              "You're a fuckin c**t mate!"
                              "And we've lost Andy also. Let's play a song and we shall dedicate it to my buddy, billybob Jimbob the 3rd....., he had a hot curry last night and he's suffering today......, Johhny Cash with "Jimbobs burning ring of fire".

Besides all that ^^^, welcome buddy.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome RKWM!

Good to "hear" your voice again Marko.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X