Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Heh, heh.

These were not my experiences. I copied this from a facebook entry.
    Saw this quote one day, and it's so true:

"Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence, after all intelligence has it's limits."
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• A man and his ever-nagging wife went on a vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the Husband "you can have her shipped home for $5,000. or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5000 to send your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago, a man died here, was buried here, and three days later rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance".
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

This is taking the term Vegan to a whole new level.

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 15m15 minutes ago A Colombian woman once found a potato growing in her vagina.
        12 retweets 13 favorites
        This one belongs in the whatcha talkin bout Willis thread.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I knew it! You CAN toss a potato salad.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on a vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the Husband "you can have her shipped home for $5,000. or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5000 to send your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago, a man died here, was buried here, and three days later rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance".
            HA!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nice one, MM......., and excellent new avatar picture there, Septem.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• how long to drive 80 miles at 80 mph

[ame]https://youtu.be/mh7BbgZ3FUc[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                    how long to drive 80 miles at 80 mph

https://youtu.be/mh7BbgZ3FUc
                    Do yourself a favor and don't watch the related videos. They will just shatter whatever faith you have in humanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                      Do yourself a favor and don't watch the related videos. They will just shatter whatever faith you have in humanity.
                      Too late.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Watched about 8 seconds, all I needed.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                          Watched about 8 seconds, all I needed.
                          You mean 8 seconds per hour. DUH.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                            You mean 8 seconds per hour. DUH.
                            Yup. 7.5 miles
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• A devout religious man entered a taxi cab in london. After a few minutes, he asked the taxi driver to turn off the radio because by his religious teachings, he must not listen to music because in the time of Jesus, there was no music.
                              The taxi driver politely switched off the radio. Then he stopped the cab and opened the door.
                              "What are you doing?" asked the religious man.
                              The taxi driver answered "In the time of the Jesus there were no taxis, so fuck off and wait for a camel."
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                A devout religious man entered a taxi cab in london. After a few minutes, he asked the taxi driver to turn off the radio because by his religious teachings, he must not listen to music because in the time of Jesus, there was no music.
                                The taxi driver politely switched off the radio. Then he stopped the cab and opened the door.
                                "What are you doing?" asked the religious man.
                                The taxi driver answered "In the time of the Jesus there were no taxis, so fuck off and wait for a camel."

LMAO!

.......and your political correctness in telling it is superb!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X