Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You spelled bag men wrong.

Comment

• It's Sunday, my day of rest. Not in the mood to spar morons. So kindly fuck off.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh Im sitting in a half empty house, hungover- no coffee, all alone with a computer and a tv (and my dog) and you don't hear me complaining - so stfu

Comment

• Efz
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Undefeated Teams:

Alabama
            Georgia
            Wisconsin
            Miami
            Central Florida

(No change)

Winless Teams

GaSouthern
            UTEP

Congrats to Baylor for falling off the winless list by beating a team that should actually be on this list: Kansas, whose only win was against a very bad OVC team in Southeast Missouri State on week 1.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Because I saw this on the MichState thread: Bama has defeated 26 AP top 10 teams under Saban.

We have not lost a regular season game in more than two years. I know that streak will come to an end, I just hope it's later rather than sooner; but the fact is, we've been snake bit with injuries this year and that's gonna catch up with us eventually.

Roll Tide, anyway.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 5, 2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Alabama suffering injuries is like a millionaire being without a jacuzzi for a few weeks. They will survive.

Replace one 5 star player with another... as Saban's 120-10 record (or whatever it is) since his 2nd year at Bama gets better every week.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Alabama suffering injuries is like a millionaire being without a jacuzzi for a few weeks. They will survive.

Replace one 5 star player with another... as Saban's 120-10 record (or whatever it is) since his 2nd year at Bama gets better every week.

I would say that's a bad analogy, but it's more than that, it's just wrong. You do not lose four LBs, who beat out others and have experience, and replace them with those who did not win the job or get the reps in practice or in the case of several of them, play for years.

Forgetting being better and experience, losing four for the season off the LBing corps is unprecedented. It eliminates any hope of depth, and in a tight, physical 4-quarter game, that lack of depth loses games, especially with a scheme like Saban's, where the defense is predicated on LBer play.

Comment

• Comment

• Tom Osborne is 2-0 against the Fin Quitrer...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shaun Dion Hamilton, the Butkus finalist shattered his knee cap. Thst sounds painful.

Mack Wilson had surgery today and thinks he may be back by the bowl. I just don't know.

Comment

• The injuries make for a tough road, but considering that Saban is the best coach in college football, if there is an answer, he will figure it out.

Comment

• Saban is 5-7 vs Michigan

Comment

Working...
                                X