Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    South Carolina btw... looking at a 4-0 start with a couple not to bad games after that.
    at A&M, vs Arkansas... 6-0 possibility??
    I agree. That game against A&M is going to be especially interesting.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Ole Miss' punishment is going to be released soon. Word is, nuked from orbit.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just save the Grove.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Yes, but some people think this is fake news and a conspiracy vs Ole Miss.

[ame]https://twitter.com/tj_lsudad/status/907249867583627264[/ame]

(unless this LSU guy is using sarcasm?)
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• FAKE NEWS!
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That said, if I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and the NCAA, I would shoot the NCAA twice.

Comment

• Seconded.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Ole Miss' punishment is going to be released soon. Word is, nuked from orbit.
                  Is that modern slang for "slap on the wrist"?

Comment

• If Wiz had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and the NCAA; and AA had just shot the NCAA twice, Wiz would shoot himself in the foot twice.

Comment

• :::fart noise:::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BenReiter/status/907934854297346048[/ame]

heh...
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• If you post dumbass posts from other forums, you should be banned.

There is a Nebraska fan who wants deer crossing signs to be moved to safers stretches of road so the deer won't get hurt. I'm not gonna post it here, though, because DECORUM!

Comment

• and it's like 5 years old...

Comment

• lol

Comment

• if you are struggling to find something more recent, I suggest reposting anything Wiz types. heh..

Comment

Working...
                                X