Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack don't BS us, you're probably checking out his ass.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• No, just blinded by the tackler's forearms, dear me. Swoon.

You can have that scrawny ass all to yourself, I hadn't even noticed it. Not my thing.

Comment

• Keep it up Hack, your wanton gayness should get you quarantined and soon.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You'll never take me alive, sorry to say.

Comment

• You guys are giving the same effort as the football team. Let's try to step it up a bit, shall we?
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Schlegel was a LB on the 2004 & 2005 teams

Comment

• Ohio State coach bodyslams field-rushing fan... - Should make for some great FARKs! [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dvJRCeO.jpg[/IMG]

some farks of the OSU coach bodyslam
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Cincy isn't chopped liver but you guys still have major issues on your defense. That DB play is almost RichRod caliber.

Comment

• I'm fine with the defense for now. Ash plays a far more aggressive pass defense. On the first long TD, the Bell had pretty good coverage, the kid just made a hell of a catch. On the last one, Grant made a mistake. The middle bomb was inexplicably stupid coverage with 25 seconds left in the half. Press should have given way to prevent.

Basically, I think OSU has CBs that are still getting comfortable with press. It can be a risky proposition -- when you're beat, you're BEAT. But, I'm not down on talent at all. Bell and Eli Apple (he who was burned on the 2nd TD) are going to really good, IMO. They're just young.

I'm expecting a couple big plays from Maryland. Stefon Diggs can play for anyone, and he'll certainly get his. Plus, the Terps can run the ball a bit and they're not laughably inept on defense. So, it's going to be a tough game.

Anyway, I like the progress the offense is making, though it's a bit tough to tell against Kent and Cincinnati. And I think the defense will make progress but there will be growing pains. Giving up 3 75 yard TDs is not good. However, hey, UC never really drove the ball on them in their other drives! Last year OSU's defense would have never got off the field and been short-gamed to death for probably more than 28 points.

Anywho, it's all about the young pups this season. Lots and lots of youth and inexperience out there. They'll definitely lose again and maybe again after that.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Meyer can't resist a parting shot aimed at the buffoon.

http://coachingsearch.247sports.com/...State-31612771

Hoke will never see November.

Comment

• Heh heh...

Attaboy, Urbz

Comment

• Great game today. All of the offense of last week without the tenser moments. The game was not really in doubt by midway through the 1st quarter

Comment

• Yeah, .. he never looks to see how Michigan is doing ... right
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Incidentally, OSU's offense, which is coming around a bit, features the 2nd most "inexperienced" OL in the country, a new starting RB and, of course, a new QB thrown in to the fire halfway through summer camp. These things (and some poor in-game adjustments) probably cost them the VT game. I'd love to re-do on that, but that ain't how things work.

If you were looking at "start" rankings, OSU's OL certainly doesn't have it. Elliot and Barret were both highly regard but, again, the OL is mostly 3* type kids for now.

Not that Hoke and Funk need any more damnation, but, well, they do. You can't heap enough scorn and damnation upon that level of ineptitude.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have no idea why Funk kept his job when Borges was fired.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X