Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 70-66 , it's just a stupid basketball score, how it can it possibly turn a man so bitter while crushing an entire state?

OTH, Michigan is on the eve of another national championship, a dynasty is forged right before your vary eyes.....playtime is indeed over, just ask Kansas, Florida & Syracuse.

Louisville too will fall, it's Karma, destiny and determination all rolled into one.

Enjoy tomorrow night.

Damn 1960.....Christ the world was still flat and DSL was swimming merrily in the nutsack with his siblings when Ohio A & M was actually relevant, sad.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Careful OP....Talent might taunt you with more "I have him on ignore" posts.

Comment

• .... or "flagship" posts ... heh
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Truth of the matter is Talent is scared shitless, he’s watching each Michigan game in utter horror.
            Whether Michigan wins another national title or not is irrelevant, Talent knows like football, our basketball program is back and with a vengeance. The B1G paradigm has clearly shifted and it sure as hell sucks to be Ohio.

He's been holding his breath and stomping his feet for over 12 years in this Forum with his usual petulance (which I might add is often very entertaining).

I suspect by late this evening with another Michigan National Title in hand he will have nothing but rage left to unleash....then he'll sulk in shame.
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 8, 2013, 07:14 AM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Honestly, win or lose, it doesn't matter what any OlieO fan thinks.

Michigan's success on the hardwoods or on the gridiron does not need their approval or validation to make it real. Its there for everyone to see. They can deny it exists, shut their eyes, and run back into their ohio houses and pull down their ohio shades. Its still there.

Win or lose tonight, its great to be a Michigan Wolverine.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LOL. I can't wait to use that quote. But, I do love the way you beg for my validation. LOL.

Comment

• This is a Michigan forum and you're a Shmuckeye. We're looking for validation?

Comment

• "Oh my god, oh my god, M is going to the FF....where's Talent, where's Talent..crickets...lol...hah....where's Talent"

I can't really make this stuff up.

Anywho, it wasn't a plural statement. Some here, for god knows what reason, desperately crave my recognition. I haven't a clue why. It's not the majority or even a large pluarlity. It, of course, does include Liney.
                    Last edited by iam416; April 8, 2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• I do like ``run back into their ohio houses and pull down their ohio shades''. Paints a sad but realistic and gritty picture. We've all seen it when the route from one nice place to another happens to take us through. Well written.

Comment

• I agree Liney, this team is on Jetfuel as they destroyed many excellent defenses along the way, whether it's Gold or even Silver tonight, Michigan sits atop the college basketball world now and it appears for many years to come.

As for me, I've always taken the position that Bucknut mental retardation will not go unpunished.

Now back to business.......

Under a current rape investigation, it appears OSU took things to another low under Urban Meyer during spring practice. As if viciously assaulting women was not enough, now they target foam-headed dummies, (as DSL just locks himself in the trunk of his car).

Relax fellas, I suspect Bucknut bloggers are extremely low on their radar.

Comment

• LOL!!! Well done, well done...

Comment

• Yesterday we showed you Nebraska's feel-good video, where the Huskers gave seven-year-old Jack Hoffman a memory to last a lifetime.

Comment

• Is that a tackle or a sex act? I can't tell.

Comment

• As a rule, Buckeyes can't either.

Comment

Working...
                                X