Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• future looks bright for Bucks, Meyer's health willing ... we'll see what happens.

Comment

• Meyer's health willing
      And Mrs. Meyer's blind eye ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It was OSU's funeral today, RIP.

DSL, why so bitter? You didn't take the Jerry Sandusky /PSU locker room tour again, did you?
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; December 20, 2011, 10:28 PM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• oohhh... naughty, naughty ... ..

Comment

• A bowl game in Columbus sounds even worse than the Pizza-Pizza bowl.

Comment

• I always get a kick out of loser programs who declare their rivalry game is "their bowl game". Sorry to see that Talent has become delusional. Someone ought to warn his clients. As for DSL well the shit he posts about this whole affair is expected.

Comment

• According to SI & Mandel, Infractions Committee is not bound by precedent.

The literal answer is: Nothing. Because there are almost no guidelines that the Committee must follow in determining the severity of its penalties; nor is it bound by past precedent when comparing one school's infractions with another; and because its membership roster changes by year and even by case, its rulings are inherently inconsistent and thereby impossible to predict.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1hAbYL92e
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• DSL, don't throw that velvet painting of James Tressel out your trailer window, not just yet.

Comment

• The precedent thing is what makes Gene Smith look so totally incompetent in the eyes of OSU fans. Well, I mean, we knew he sucked, but we tolerated him b/c, supposedly, he had a clue in handling an NCAA investigation. Heh.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Your bowl game is in Columbus next season? Ouch.

Comment

• Well, it will cut down on travel costs ....

Comment

• I guess "Bowless" is actually now a Bowl? Who's the corporate sponsor?
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; December 21, 2011, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Everett Withers should be announced today as part of UFM's new staff. Really like this hire. I think he's going to be very good -- and he has a good reputation as a recruiter and good ties to the Carolinas for recruiting.

Camren Williams is still enthusiastic about OSU, and still plans on paying his own way to visit OSU again (with his mom) in January. More good news.

And man, I can't wait for the floodgates to burst on the class of 2013. February and March should be fun, too.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The denial is palpable.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Only OSU could hire a coach from UNC the day after getting hit with penalties for NCAA violations.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X