Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all academic. I think LSU rights the ship and plays to their potential this year.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LSU is subject to the Miles-Harris Asymptote. The MHA is 9 wins.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As long as one of those 9 isn't against Bama, I'm good with that.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Alabama loses in Baton Rouge nearly as infrequently as The Wizard sires male offspring. The Nick will brook no such result.

Comment

• You know Charlie Walser? Has the place east of Sanderson? Well you know how they used to slaughter beeves, hit 'em with a maul right here to stun 'em... and then up and slit their throats? Well here Charlie has one trussed up and all set to drain him and the beef comes to. It starts thrashing around, six hundred pounds of very pissed-off livestock if you'll pardon me... Charlie grabs his gun there to shoot the damn thing in the head but what with the swingin' and twistin' it's a glance-shot and ricochets around and comes back hits Charlie in the shoulder. You go see Charlie, he still can't reach up with his right hand for his hat... Point bein', even in the contest between man and steer the issue is not certain.

Comment

• Agree re Man v Steer -- Cormac is always correct; Disagree re The Nick v Lester...Judge Holden v Kid -- Cormac is always correct. LSU is gonna get Two-Jakes'd

Comment

• Things happen. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Kick sixes for 109 in Jordan-Hare. I watched 25-yard laterals in Oxford near the South Gate to beat the Rebs. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Comment

• 9 wins wasn't enough last season. I think Les is somewhere else in 17.

Comment

• I think he's at the house, raising grandkids. He's got more money than he'll ever spend.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Alabama loses in Baton Rouge nearly as infrequently as The Wizard sires male offspring. The Nick will brook no such result.
                      STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good week for the SEC. Hoped that Arkie and Tennessee were really bad. Apparently not the case.

Comment

• Loved that late TD by WKU, that's for sure.

Comment

• Nick did too. Gives him something to tell about.

Comment

• Hey AA as Bama gets ready for Ole Miss can you name the only two coaches who beat Saban three years in a row?

Comment

• None at Bama. Nothng else really matters to me. But to play along, since you're asking the question, I will assume M while he was at MState. Have no idea on the other one, but probably while he was at MState, as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X