Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you're right, geezer. We haven't been good in several years.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• CGVT, that's pretty cool. Kennedy could ball. Always thought he would be more successful at the next level.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He says if he had it to do over he would not have come out early. He didn't get drafted, but played all over the world.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "I hope you're right, geezer. "

If he is, it will be the first time ever.

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• Horrible break. Feel for Fitzgerald.

Comment

• Bama plays BYU today and Minnesota tomorrow in the Barclay's tournament in NYC.

Don't know much about BYU, but I'm told Minnesota is very good.

Comment

• We beat BYU 71-59. Get a look at a good team tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    can see 7-5 or 8-4 for Missou.
                    Hot finish for Missou to end with a 7-5 record. Similar to 2016... maybe they'll get to 8-4 next season.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Beilama was fired after the game.

Comment

• meathead fired

Comment

• But Miz is much better. Defense is still hot garbage but their offense compensates for it. I think they return just about everyone next year. They could be decent in '18.

Comment

• Damn, sounds like the AD let Bert take two steps into the locker room before telling him to hit the road.

#karma

Comment

• It was a righteous firing, imo. He's been a huge disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Beilama was fired after the game.
                                Why did they wait so long?

Comment

Working...
                                X