Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would take MissState or LSU over Michigan on a neutral field - and put money on it.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We'll probably play one of those two in our bowl game.

Comment

• Miss St had trouble with HORRIBLE UMass today. What an ugly win.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That doesn't mean much.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            We'll probably play one of those two in our bowl game.

We will have to put a user pic bet on the game, then.

Comment

• That was Bama's 7th-straight win over LSU. I will take it.

Comment

• B1G will win more bowl games head-to-head with the SEC.

Comment

• I will have to see the match-ups, but it sounds like a secind bet.

Comment

• It helps when the B10 might not have anyone in the Playoff.
                    SEC losing Bama and Georgia to the Playoff ... than hurts the SEC in head to head vs B10.
                    Last edited by Cody_Russell; November 4, 2017, 10:45 PM.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Man, IDK what Georgia is going to do when they have Fields next year. Fromm is good. Can't forget Jacob Eason, former top 5 overall recruit. Eason might have to transfer.
                      I know next year is next year, but I wonder about the QB situation as well. Fields is likely going to start sooner than later and, as you mentioned, Eason almost certainly will transfer next year.

In any case, I'll just go ahead and enjoy this year's team and we'll see how it plays out next season.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        It helps when the B10 might not have anyone in the Playoff.
                        SEC losing Bama and Georgia to the Playoff ... than hurts the SEC in head to head vs B10.

I don't think the SEC is getting two.

Comment

• Congrats to Tuscaloosa native, Deontay Wilder, for his 1st round KO of Bermane Stiverne. Wilder retains his WBC heavyweight title. Wilder is now 39-0 (38 by KO). Hopefully now he will get a shot at England's Anthony Joshua, the WBA/IBF champ.

Comment

• Injury update: Shaun Dion Hamilton and Mack Wilson are both (probably) out for the season. That would make a total of 4 LBs lost for the year. This is shaping up to be a Pyrrhic victory.

Comment

• You are doomed.

Comment

• Doomed may be a bit strong, but (as you know), LBs are the stars of Saban's system and with so much experience out, it will make the MissState, Auburn, and Georgia games much harder.
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 5, 2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X