Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    Wiz please kill AA
    He would but there's a door in the way. He's staring at the knob, hopelessly confused, and a 3 inch line of drool hanging from the corner of his mouth.

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...I finally get to kill somebody...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You can kill yourself, any time.

Just sayin'...

Comment

• No can do.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, i thought the female White Hat last night was kinda cute.

What are your thoughts?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• heh

...I mean...fuck off...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Wiz, i thought the female White Hat last night was kinda cute.

What are your thoughts?
                      Anything Wiz can do chicks can do better. Chicks can do anything better than Wiz.

Comment

• In this Folgers can...is the ashes of hack...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I suppose then that that's you in the foreground? About to ``make everything a fucking travesty" again...

Comment

• lol...well of course...dumbass...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Donnie was a good bowler, and a good man. He was...He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors, and bowling, and as a surfer explored the beaches of southern California from Redondo to Calabassos. And he was an avid bowler. And a good friend. He died -- he died as so many of his generation, before his time. In your wisdom you took him, Lord. As you took so many bright flowering young men, at Khe San and Lan Doc (voice rising) AND HILL 364! These young men gave their lives. And Donny too. Donny...who...who loved bowling. (Walter clears his voice). And so, Theodore -- Donald--Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, (Walter gives a slight shrug) we commit your mortal remains to the bosom of (Walter is peeling the plastic lid off the coffee can)the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. (as he shakes out the ashes) Goodnight, sweet prince. (The wind has blown all of the ashes into the Dude, standing just to the side of and behind Walter. The Dude stands, frozen. Finished eulogizing, Walter looks back) Shit, I'm sorry Dude. (Walter starts to brush off the Dude with his hands) (Dude speaks) Goddamnit Walter! You fucking asshole! (Walter speaks) Dude! Dude, I'm sorry! (The Dude is near tears and speaks) You make everything a fucking travesty! (Walter) Dude, I'm -- it was an accident! (Dude, shoving Walter) What about that shit about Vietnam? (Walter) I'm sorry--- (Dude) What the fuck does Vietnam have to do with anything! What the fuck were you talking about?!? (Walter) Shit Dude, I'm sorry--(Dude) You're a fuck, Walter! (Walter wraps his arms around the Dude) Awww, fuck it Dude. Let's go bowling.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "flowering"

Comment

Working...
                                X