Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Yeah gonz, when he's having to wear a glove and he doubled his INTs on the season during the span of the injured games its pretty clear.

I dont like Caldwell but I dont want to do the "anyone" routine all over again because then they get 2-3 years to show they suck.... id have signed the OC from ATL and either of the NE cordinators but I doubt Caldwell is still here next season
    Because we was playing winning teams?

BTW, if you cared to look at his INTs in the three earlier games against winning teams you would see its exactly the same as after he got hurt. And if you compare the two Chicago games, he threw two INTs in each (40% of his season total came against Chicago, 50% came against winning teams, 90% of his INTs came against Chicago and winning teams) So what's clear?
    Last edited by dwt1; July 19, 2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• If Stafford is the highest paid player in NFL history, he isn't the suckiest.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Brock Osweiler had a higher salary last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Excuses

Hes headed into his 9th season.

And still ASCENDING.

Every single year he has gotten better and better. His path has not been like others in that others have ascended much faster. But, with the clown show going on all around him it's understandable.

When he starts to decline we can talk about what he can never do/be. Until then it's all wrapped up in today's microwaved instant gratification society.

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Not this shit again.

Anyone but, how about that.

pands

Stafford himself said his finger wasn't a problem in playing so I DO NOT allow the EXCUSE. He lost to 4 winning teams to end the season, which is on par for his career (healthy or allegedly not).
          G, what happened to the all knowing eye test? His play prior to the injury and after were quite evident. I can send some Visine.

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          If Stafford is the highest paid player in NFL history, he isn't the suckiest.
          He should be. For 8-10 months. And then it will be someone else's turn. And on and on.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

G, what happened to the all knowing eye test? His play prior to the injury and after were quite evident. I can send some Visine.

He should be. For 8-10 months. And then it will be someone else's turn. And on and on.
            Visine..........Do they sell it in the easy to carry 6 oz bottle?

......but even when it becomes someone else, the media will always report he had a league leading deal.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Clearly everyone saw he was not on top of his game but when he says he's ready to go and isn't just to appear a tough guy leader, it hurt the team long term. FAIL!

But like DWT pointed out, the fact HE lost to winning teams and how he did it is all deja vu just the same.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Clearly everyone saw he was not on top of his game but when he says he's ready to go and isn't just to appear a tough guy leader, it hurt the team long term. FAIL!

But like DWT pointed out, the fact HE lost winning teams and how he did it is all deja vu just the same.
                Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!

Are you suggesting Stafford should have pulled a Federov and pull himself for the finger injury because Orlovsky has all 10 working? (sorry about the cross reference in sports but, the analogy is about right)
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!

Are you suggesting Stafford should have pulled a Federov and pull himself for the finger injury because Orlovsky has all 10 working? (sorry about the cross reference in sports but, the analogy is about right)
                  So.....did he lead them to victory?

Comment

Clearly everyone saw he was not on top of his game but when he says he's ready to go and isn't just to appear a tough guy leader, it hurt the team long term. FAIL!

But like DWT pointed out, the fact HE lost to winning teams and how he did it is all deja vu just the same.
                    He was exactly on TOP of his game, doing what he ALWAYS does, lose to winning teams. It was Marty at his finest.

Comment

• The Lions lost 4 in a row to winning teams.

Others can keep making all the excuses they want.

The fact is, any other QB could have accomplished the same 0-4.

But nooooo, he's the bees knees and deserves to get paid.

Smfh

Comment

• So Gonz.. you would have wanted Orlovsky to start?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well....if the lions got a QB that actually won big games....Lions fans would have to give up what they cherish most.....their excuses, we can't have that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            So Gonz.. you would have wanted Orlovsky to start?
                            I don't care. The focus is on the excuse making for Stafford.

Comment

• Is DWT1 still around, he can't get enough Barry versus Emmitt talk I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Is DWT1 still around, he can't get enough Barry versus Emmitt talk I guess.
                                No, but you can get enough playoff losses.....that's what you live for. Emit Smith 19 TDs in the playoffs, Barry 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X