No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBJ can really cement his legacy tonight. As much as I hate Ohio, I hope the Cavs win. I can't stand the GS pansy ball they play. Hit them in the mouth and you can beat them. LBJ needs to attack inside early and often.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      LBJ can really cement his legacy tonight. As much as I hate Ohio, I hope the Cavs win. I can't stand the GS pansy ball they play. Hit them in the mouth and you can beat them. LBJ needs to attack inside early and often.
      I love the Warriors style of play... but damn if I also have to recognize that Lebron James is, without question, the best player on the court, and that he can damn well win this game on his own if he has to.

P.S. It's not like the Cavaliers are playing hard-nosed basketball either, man. They've put up about 25 three-pointers a game themselves, and are playing pretty much the same high movement, high energy, non-physical game as Golden State is. If you don't like how the Warriors are playing, then you shouldn't be too fond of the Cavs' style either.

I mean, look for yourself: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...-warriors.html

Both teams are pretty much playing identically. Bump and grind iso basketball is gone. Thank God and good riddance.
      Last edited by chemiclord; June 19, 2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Finally have a tight, close game in this series.

Comment

• What a great game
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is going right down to the wire.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holy LBJ block
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F me. Finally a timeout
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LBJ on the ground like DWade in the wheelchair
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Whelp, Cleveland's long drought is finally over.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; June 19, 2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Oh, for Chrissake Oakland, have some class.

Okay... never mind, I realized what I just said there.

Comment

• I hope LeBron leaves again
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Great game to a strange series. GS was a little immature this series, it got them in the end. You have to put them away when you can, they didn't. The Cavaliers were the first team to really exploit Golden State's penchant for switching.

Comment

• If Cleveland can win a championship, maybe the Detroit Lions can... win a playoff game in my lifetime?
                            Actually, I might have been 6 months old.

But still, the answer is probably: maybe
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Great game to a strange series. GS was a little immature this series, it got them in the end. You have to put them away when you can, they didn't. The Cavaliers were the first team to really exploit Golden State's penchant for switching.
                              Agreed but game 6 was a pretty blatant attempt by the NBA to make it go 7. Curry was getting called for garbage and was in foul trouble before the game started.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Congrats to Cleveland fans and to the Cavs. Never saw this coming when they were down 3-1. Irving emerges as a superstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X