No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/659577148630573057"]26m26 minutes ago[/ame] 59% of Millennials describe the members of their generation as self-absorbed, 49% say they are wasteful and 43% describe them as greedy.

One Baby boomer describes them as 60% unmotivated, 73% thinking they are deserving of something because, they are, and 90% out of touch with how to communicate with other humans.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ha! Our best hope for the future.

Comment

• This guys remains would have been found about spring time if Belle Isle was still under the control of the City of Detroit.

Cudos for State intervention and having proper personnel to help save lives.

Comment

• Good article.

Comment

• Snyder has made a huge difference. People finally got rid of his moronic predecessor. Jeanne in Detroit and her as governor and they for RE-elected. Amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
              Snyder has made a huge difference. People finally got rid of his moronic predecessor. Jeanne in Detroit and her as governor and they for RE-elected. Amazing!
              I read your posts with skepticism because you often are just trolling and say things to stir the pot but, other than the first two sentences, this post, as usual with most of your posts, makes no sense.

Comment

• The second sentence didn't make sense either.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  The second sentence didn't make sense either.
                  Giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was talking about Grandholm even though she was term limited.

Comment

• That's why it didn't make any sense.

Comment

• I've started Stafford in 6 of my 8 fantasy games because Romo got injured week 2.
                      Somehow my fantasy team is 5-3.

In a 14 team league where almost everyone has two QBs on their roster, it's hard to do better than Stafford.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        I've started Stafford in 6 of my 8 fantasy games because Romo got injured week 2.
                        Somehow my fantasy team is 5-3.

In a 14 team league where almost everyone has two QBs on their roster, it's hard to do better than Stafford.

I do not care as much about fantasy points as I do W's.

Comment

• F FF
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm.

I work 885 hours more than the average American.

I wonder what that makes me besides stupid?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• .......and this is not a random thought but, I did not want to start a new thread for this.

Thank You to all the men and women who have the distinguished honor of being called a Veteran for your service.

I am indebted to you and even more to the active personnel for the basic rights I enjoy that so many take for granted.

I will never be able to repay you for your service.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X