No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you hear about the optometrist who fell into a lens grinder and made a spectacle of himself?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Our Soph(I believe) year in HS was(float comp) was soft drinks. Ours was Orange Crush. Our colors are orange and black. Our class won the float competition three of four years. The year we lost was a sympathy vote for the seniors a year ahead of us.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Aw, no way MM,....., groan??? I laughed my ass off at the Fanta sea dream. Ok Ive got a few beers down ma neck, but funny as feck dude!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• CGVT, did you dream you were a bear the other night, because I had a really doozy.

I was up at the cabin in Montana with our Chesapeake Bay retriever and there was a bear I was trying to train. The bear suddenly got angry, and I could read his thoughts. He knocked the dog and me down, and I could hear him thinking, "I'm going to kill you." I said "why?" and then he smashed us with his paws.

Then I could see myself above the scene, and I thought that I needed to get on the forum so I could tell you guys and someone could come find my body.

So thanks a lot, CGVT, you asshole bear.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Wow. That's a fucked up dream ;)
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I know, right?
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northernstar3 View Post
                I dreamt the Lions won the SuperBowl !!! wonder what that means....baahaahaahaa

Northernstar....the newest Whovian.
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  I dreamed last night I was back in my home town. I was exiting the Intermediate School I wend to as a child. As I opened the car door to get into my car, I thought it was strange that it was a Cadillac, because I never owned a Cadillac. One of those big old boats from the 70's. I started it up and shifted into gear and the car began rolling backwards, I looked at the PRNDL switch and saw it was in Drive, and looking into the rearview I saw a red Corvette parked a few car lengths behind me. I noticed the car had stopped because I had backed into a snow bank. I put the gearshift into park, then back into drive, hoping I would go forward, but instead the car began to race in reverse. I slammed into the 'Vette, and hit it so hard that the front end raised several feet off the ground. After I hit the 'Vette, the Caddy started driving forward, so I looked in the mirror to assess the damage, and it didn't look like more than a small scuff on the "Vette's front cowl. I thought I'd better drive off because someone for sure was probably peeking through the window curtains and I didn't want to get caught. I drove around town for a bit and thought about stopping for a look at the Caddy's rear bumper for damage, but decided instead to drive back to the "scene of the crime." When I got back to the school, there were several people standing around the 'Vette, pieces of the car were scattered all over the street, and as I slowly drove by I noticed little cracks over the entire vehicle like the body was 100% fiberglass. Suddenly, one of the bystanders looked at me and shouted, "That's the one. He's the one who smashed into this car." I raced off, but no matter how fast I seemed to be going, the crowd chased me on foot and were gaining on me. Just as they caught up to me, I awoke, heart pounding and t-shirt covered in sweat.

Make sure to remind me to never let you drive my 70 Cadillac.
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Strange dream last night, .... Every morning I walk 3 miles.

In my dream I was walking my normal route through the neighborhood and noticed several people out standing in their driveways. As I approached and passed them, they began cheering and applauding me and giving me a high five as I passed.. I thought that was cool and must have energized me because I started jogging. Pretty soon I was running ( Ha, like that would ever happen) and I noticed the people were still cheering but seemed as though they were yelling for me to run faster. Then I noticed I was being chased by a pack of wolves, or rabid dogs, or whatever they were. They kept getting closer and closer, and as I looked over my shoulder I saw they were almost upon me. I then noticed the sidewalk ahead was cracking and splitting apart and I would have to either stop or leap across the divide. I got up to the crack and jumped and landed on the other side. I turned and looked back expecting the wolves to leap across as well, but to my joy, the crack kept expanding and none of them made it across. Everyone on my side of the crack was cheering wildly, while those on the wolves side were cursing at me and shaking their fists as if angered. Then I turned and started my walk again and noticed ahead where it was like a finish line was set up, there were little flags on a rope like you'd see at an open house, so I headed towards it. When I was almost there, the line started moving away from me and no matter how fast I approached it, it wouldn't let me get close enough to cross it, that's all I remember before waking.

I got to thinking about this and some of the other dreams I have had, and I can't help but wonder why we dream as we do. In the Bible, Daniel translated dreams and made everything somewhat symbolic, for example, when King Nebuchadnezzer's dreamed of a statue with a head of gold, chest & arms of silver, belly and thighs of bronze, legs of iron, and feet partially of iron and partially of clay. Danial interpreted this as 4 kingdoms to come to rule over the world.

So what I am thinking is everything in our dreams means something, either real or not real, that we may be concerned about. This dream might be about my upcoming surgery, escaping the wolves only to find out that more trouble lies ahead to block me from reaching my final goal. Not sure, but something to think about.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Nope.

The finish line is the Lions winning the Superbowl.

The damn dogs chasing was the other bottom dwellers in the NFL.

You got a momentary sense of achievement by getting across the crevice but, did not achieve the real goal of winning the SB.

Translation: A Lions team in the playoffs is nothing other than fodder for other teams in the playoffs.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• say it ain't so, Mark.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                          Strange dream last night, .... Every morning I walk 3 miles.

In my dream I was walking my normal route through the neighborhood and noticed several people out standing in their driveways. As I approached and passed them, they began cheering and applauding me and giving me a high five as I passed.. I thought that was cool and must have energized me because I started jogging. Pretty soon I was running ( Ha, like that would ever happen) and I noticed the people were still cheering but seemed as though they were yelling for me to run faster. Then I noticed I was being chased by a pack of wolves, or rabid dogs, or whatever they were. They kept getting closer and closer, and as I looked over my shoulder I saw they were almost upon me. I then noticed the sidewalk ahead was cracking and splitting apart and I would have to either stop or leap across the divide. I got up to the crack and jumped and landed on the other side. I turned and looked back expecting the wolves to leap across as well, but to my joy, the crack kept expanding and none of them made it across. Everyone on my side of the crack was cheering wildly, while those on the wolves side were cursing at me and shaking their fists as if angered. Then I turned and started my walk again and noticed ahead where it was like a finish line was set up, there were little flags on a rope like you'd see at an open house, so I headed towards it. When I was almost there, the line started moving away from me and no matter how fast I approached it, it wouldn't let me get close enough to cross it, that's all I remember before waking.

I got to thinking about this and some of the other dreams I have had, and I can't help but wonder why we dream as we do. In the Bible, Daniel translated dreams and made everything somewhat symbolic, for example, when King Nebuchadnezzer's dreamed of a statue with a head of gold, chest & arms of silver, belly and thighs of bronze, legs of iron, and feet partially of iron and partially of clay. Danial interpreted this as 4 kingdoms to come to rule over the world.

So what I am thinking is everything in our dreams means something, either real or not real, that we may be concerned about. This dream might be about my upcoming surgery, escaping the wolves only to find out that more trouble lies ahead to block me from reaching my final goal. Not sure, but something to think about.
                          And Daniel loved the Lions, Sharkbait....., and they loved him.

Tell you what though, I'd love to take Nebubchadnezzars statue to the scrappies....., Worth a fortune!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Last night I dreamt that I won some sort of contest and got to hang out with Gregg Allman all night. And he really had very short hair and the long blond hair was just a wig. Odd.
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Arrrrggg ... why can't I have dreams like that.

Comment

• Ok, here's all I remember. Big black dog aggressively coming toward me. I decide to rush him; to see if I can get him to back down. I wake up as I bang my head on the night table next to my bed. Apparently I twisted out of bed and hit the corner of the stand.

With my head throbbing I got back into bed and lay there a few minutes. <redacted comment about feeling something wet and sticky in case Treo reads this> You know how a head wound will bleed, as in a LOT? What a mess. 'Into the bathroom and turned on the light. I looked like Rocky in the 10th of a 10 rounder. Black Dog 1, bimmer 0

Comment

Working...
                                X