Clear All

• Levy filed an injury grievance against the Lions
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/mikerothstein/status/895028693176913925[/ame]
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• We didn't see that coming.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          No, I'm not.

I've been adamant that you do not build around a WR and that I am old school fan that still believes that come January, being able to run to pass and stop the run on D gives a team a chance every year to compete well into January.

Being one dimensional will get you a one and done.
          I was just foolin you dude. But, seriously, what more could he have done? I agree with that ascertation BTW but he was a generational talent that Millen/Mayhew failed to provide the necessary talent at the other positions so that his talent could put them over the top. With the crap he played with, his talent was enough to keep them in most games. But that isn't on him, per se.

An even so, that doesn't diminish what he was able to do.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sincerely, what did he do?

I showed that HM had a better 3 year run than him.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Jay Cutler happy Ndamukong Suh’s on his side
              Posted by Josh Alper on August 9, 2017, 7:24 AM EDT

Getty Images
              When Jay Cutler was with the Bears, he had several matchups with Lions teams that featured defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh in a leading role.

Those matchups didn’t always go so well for Cutler. Suh was fined $15,000 for 2010 shot to Cutler, left a 2012 game for a period after a cleaner hit by Suh and was sacked by Suh six times overall, which Cutler referenced when he met the media after his first practice with the team on Tuesday.

“I’m happy he’s on my team,” Cutler said, via the Miami Herald.

Suh said he thinks Cutler is a “great quarterback” and a “good dude.”

“I don’t like any quarterbacks, but he was one guy that definitely I had a respect for because he took hits and never cried, never complained and just got up and went and played the next play,” Suh said. “He’s definitely a tough guy. He always makes sure he wants to be out there the next week.”

The Dolphins hope Cutler’s able to both hold up physically and play well. Having Suh on his side is one way to help make sure the former comes to fruition.

<cough> Rodgers <cough>
              Last edited by Futureshock; August 9, 2017, 09:31 AM.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Bills WR Anquan Boldin says he’s playing to win a championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Sincerely, what did he do?

I showed that HM had a better 3 year run than him.
                  He was a great decoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    Levy filed an injury grievance against the Lions
                    It's hard to have any kind of educated opinion on this since almost zero information has come out about his injury and what was going on at that time.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• I'm surprised he's the first (publicly listed) Lions player to do this. There are many others before him.

For how many years has this forum alone been mocking the Lions medical staff about simple injuries are more than likely season or career ending?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        He was a great decoy
                        That he was. There were articles that literally called him that at times.

It was either chuck and luck to him or a decoy for some other receiver to drop yet another Stafford pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/08/an...-championship/

Bills WR Anquan Boldin says he?s playing to win a championship.

Playing to win a championship by going to play for a team that has no chance to win the Division. That doesn't seem like a smart choice.
                          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Lions notes: Watch Ndamukong Suh poke fun at ‘The Stomp’ in Foot Locker commercial

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlhKEHMYSGM"]How the Detroit Lions Franchise Became Cursed for 50 Years... And Counting | NFL Films Presents - YouTube[/ame]

NFL Films created a pretty thorough explanation of the Bobby Layne Curse. It is not an easy watch, so if you’re planning on heading into the weekend with positive vibes, I would not recommend watching it.

Comment

• Landry running the option - classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X