Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks .... seen it.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Okay, sorry. You're right about the First Unread Post link, although I have never tried that!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

I learn something new every day of my life.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I haven't seen:

Jamie H
          Blueinwisconsin
          Off Tackle
          Talent
          Wiz
          C MAC (is that our Iowa fan or is it tunz? I get my forums mixed up sometimes)
          Hanni
          wm?

Comment

I am here...for what it's worth.

Comment

For newbies like me that haven't figured this out yet.... one of the things I liked about our old WC forum was the ease by which new posts could be identified and read.

This fourm has that feature, its just different.

New posts since your last visit will cause the thread title to be bolded. Just click on the check mark at the start of the thread title and it will take you to the start of new posts. Then set your jump to feature at the bottom of each thread to University of Michigan and hit go .... takes you back to the index of threads to compelte your review of the next bolded one. Pretty simple.

You can also click the thread title and in the upper left hand corner of the window there's a new post icon. Click it and it will take you to the newest post.

Comment

I just registered today. Didn't post a lot, but been around since the Freep days. So we are pretty much settled on this as the new home, correct?

Comment

I remember your name, Tslisher. Welcome.

Comment

Nice place, Deb. I think we found our new home.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Jon - Is that the "wonder mutt"? If so, is he all warmed up to make his tournament predictions?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Thanks JD still getting used to the new digs, but it looks good so far.

Comment

Jon, I love your avatar!!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            I learn something new every day of my life.

Jeff.. that really isn't suprising. :twisted:
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

so is everyone moving to this site? I haven't seen the OSU guys. Or are they finding a new home?
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Is it a bad thing not to have osu (no caps) in the house?
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X