Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    Your bad, yes.
    can a person be fired for a joke? Even if the employer knew it was a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      can a person be fired for a joke? Even if the employer knew it was a joke?

Yes.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Once the realization that poltical discussions on message boards will never, ever bear fruit, the futility of your wasted time hits you like a Uzbek driving a Home Depot rental truck (too soon?) and you relegate your conversations on such threads to which is the best hotsauce (traditional Tabasco), the best Stones' album (not including greatest hits compilations- "Beggars Banquet"), and who are the finest people in the world (Scots).

Until this cold epiphany slaps you down and cradles your bruised and bleeding face betwixt its bony fingers, you are doomed -DOOMED- to roll out Sisyphean post after Sisyphean post while the gods above bellow thunderous laughter at your fool's errand.

That said, let me unequivocally say this: Shostakovich was a shitty composer.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sticky Fingers, asshole. But, no. I disagree. When you're in my position at least, it's very interesting to understand why people know what they know. I am, after all, a Communications Professional. Geezer may be totally insane now, but for a while I had some very rewarding exchanges with him here.

Comment

• I second Sticky Fingers followed closely by Goats Head Soup.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I started to put "Sticky Fingers" or "Let it Bleed". But too obvious. I knew "Beggars" would get some comments. "Goats Head" would too. That said, "Exile" has to be up there.

Hack,

The claims of some tangible and worthwhile nugget of a message board poster's inner workings sounds a bit like a unicorn grazing on a lush patch of grass near the placid lakes of Elysian Fields. A nice thought, though.

Comment

• Well, you've managed to figure out how to use the interwebs, so that doesn't sound quite so improbable.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Gather 'round all, and let me tell you about poop-burning, peat-eating illiterati that has spent the better part of two centuries licking English boots.

Comment

• the terrorist that entered the US on a Diversity Visa back in 2010 has brought 23 family members to the US since then.

Time to fix that shit.

Comment

• Let It Bleed you ignoramuses

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Well, you've managed to figure out how to use the interwebs, so that doesn't sound quite so improbable.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Let It Bleed you ignoramuses

Exile >>>> Bleed, you ASSHAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Gather 'round all, and let me tell you about poop-burning, peat-eating illiterati that has spent the better part of two centuries licking English boots.
                            Not your best work. Kinda....disappointed.

Comment

• Facts are facts. Agree to disagree.

Comment

• I will only agree that you are a follicle-deficienct dipshit who wears black polyester pants and k-mart sneakers who doesn't know what it's like to win a clean championship!

Comment

Working...
                                X