No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And he was the CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Anything having to do with him is "campaign related."

Anyone know the last time a Presidents campaign manager was indicted for conspiring against the United States?
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• But ...Kevin Spacey!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And he was the CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Anything having to do with him is "campaign related."
        Awful take.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ah. The feds will get you on false statements in a second. I would not want to be Paul Manafort today.
          Damn straight. Especially in this particularly space.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            And he was the CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Anything having to do with him is "campaign related."

Anyone know the last time a Presidents campaign manager was indicted for conspiring against the United States?
            hardly.

Let me ask you... if Paul Manafort hid this shit from the federal government, and lied to try to hide his illegal activity that occurred in 2014 or before... do you think he told Trump about it?

Comment

• As I said eons ago, the money laundering stuff seems easier to stick to all involved in the campaign. The Russians and their money have been omnipresent in the Trump world for at least 15 years.

Comment

• Jared Kushner and Mike Flynn cannot be feeling good right after reading that indictment especially paragraph number 25. Actually anyone in Trump world cannot be feeling good about that when you think of the Trump Tower meeting.

Comment

• A third Trump person had been charged and pleaded guilty on 10/5, it was unsealed today. George Papadapolous.

Comment

• Time for Baghdad Sarah to get out and put some spin on this...
                    Last edited by CGVT; October 30, 2017, 01:01 PM.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• so...... still no Trump/Russia collusion....

Comment

• so... soon?

Comment

• Good catch, it sounds like he is in the clear.

Comment

• Heh. Bagdad Sarah.

I still don't think the Orange Menace is involved in any collusion, due to his lack of intellectual firepower. What I think will be found is similar to the recent indictments, minions enriching themselves as opportunity arises. I'm confident he'll continue his 'witch hunt' narrative as he sharpens his pardon pencil.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I eagerly await the Kapture search if the George Papadapolous PDF. A pro tip would be to search for DT instead of Trump.

Comment

• Hoss:
                                That really is funny. Olbermann has lost it though, for real.
                                My first reaction was to wonder how he got into my garage

Comment

Working...
                                X