Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    SLF:

Proving again that progs have zero sense of humor.
    heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought it was quite clearly satire. That said, here on the left we're used to political satire that is actually funny. We can't do talk-radio, you can't do political satire. That's how the skills gap goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        I agree with Talent, adding Kapture and crashcourse have evened things, much to the good. Now I'm going to post a link that I absolutely prohibit the pavlov-progs from reading. In 2016 there were 500 peer-reviewed papers saying that Anthropogenic Climate Change (global warming) is simply not provable. So far in 2017, the number is 400. The article has 21 links to specific papers (2017) dealing with issues from volcanos to solar activity.

The thing about Breitbart is that it usually posts links to the underlying data when it makes an assertion (and it doesn't consider Rachel Maddow a primary source).

So, might the rational humans just bookmark the article for future use. That way you won't have to have "breitbart" in the address and it saves you ridicule. Progs are trained from birth to always attack the source (from Rules for Radicals). They can't help it.

I laughed out loud at Kapture's Snopes post. Most good humor is grounded in part in reality.
        The fact that Breitbart points out the Jewish people is a bonus for you, got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          I thought it was quite clearly satire. That said, here on the left we're used to political satire that is actually funny. We can't do talk-radio, you can't do political satire. That's how the skills gap goes.
          The left cant meme.

Comment

• memetards
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, well Da Geezer doesn't have a clue on The Big Lebowski, checkmate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  Rofl

Thanks to Nancy Pelosi, many states have one choice of health insurance carrier. Thanks to Rand Paul people will get more choices.

And he wants to end warrentless FISAs, 0bama had the chance to do either of these, wonder what that makes him?
                  The first statement is simply untrue. There are many area of the country where there is only one option for Obamacare plans, that is true. The cause of yhatnis multifaceted, not the least of which is the governments inability to address the deficiencies in the program in a serious way and the republicans active efforts to undermine it.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Yeah, well Da Geezer doesn't have a clue on The Big Lebowski, checkmate.
                    That is an unforgivable offense...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It takes a lot of chutzpah to blame acknowledged deficiencies in Obamacare on any group other than the Ds.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        The left cant meme.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          That is an unforgivable offense...
                          Yer an unforgivable offense.

Comment

• Correct.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment