Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    He?s posting in a thread that wasn?t created by him though. Someone else created the Matt Stafford sucks thread. He thinks he sucks so he?s posting in it. The lovers of Matt also love this thread. They won?t admit it though.

188 pages is extreme.
    I'll admit it. I absolutely love this thread.
    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Is that because he could not read it or was it because they knew if we show him X he will audible to Y with predictable playcalling?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thhhhheeeeee wheels on the bus go round and round.....
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Is that because he could not read it or was it because they knew if we show him X he will audible to Y, with Big Bird, Bert and Ernie?
          FTFY WRMM.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Is that because he could not read it or was it because they knew if we show him X he will audible to Y with predictable playcalling?
              Mediocre Matty called the plays.

Comment

• So.........

Who still has a beef with this asshole?

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ExzDiscqs[/ame]
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Take it to the ?Megatron is the suckiest suck to ever suck? thread, dude.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Thhhhheeeeee wheels on the bus go round and round.....
                    round and round....
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      So.........

Who still has a beef with this asshole?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ExzDiscqs
                      I never had beef with CJ. He simply spoke the truth, and if there's one thing Lions fans hate to hear, it's the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        How about a spoiler alert, ya dick.
                        Whoa! Look out Mass! There's a double naught, elephant az washing, sack master on his way to Eat You!
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Round and round, round and round....
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ha! Hilarious FS!
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm. CJ was a formidable target but some have suggested that CJ is the reason for Staffords impressive passing yardage.

I dunno.......

Comment

• The claim was that CJ had become too much of a crutch, that Stafford wasn't doing enough at the line or reading defenses because he figured if worse came to worst, he could just chuck a jump ball CJ's way.

That was something Stafford confirmed personally, so I don't know how that could be much in doubt. He has become a much more complete QB since, rather than just a gunslinger, and the Lions are a far better team than they would be because of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X