X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take both.

Comment

• Posted today, from Inside the Hall, regarding DJ Carton:

Recently, Carton cut down his list of potential schools to six: Indiana, Iowa, Marquette, Michigan, Ohio State and Xavier.

Carton is looking to take at least one additional visit to each school before making his decision, which he says is likely to come between mid-August and early September.

“I’m going to just go through this process and see how it goes,” Carton said. “At the end of the day, I feel like it’s just going to be my gut feeling and where I feel most comfortable. When that day comes, that’s when I’ll commit.”

As for whether he sees himself as a one-and-done or a four-year player, Carton said his main goal is to win a national championship.

“That’s what I’m going there for,” Carton said. “The individual type of accolades and stuff like that will just take its place on its own… If I feel like I’m NBA ready by (the end of my) freshman or sophomore year, I’m going to go follow my dreams.”

Comment

• Rumors on the Twittersphere that Jalen Wilson will commit to U of M this weekend.

Comment

• He's gonna be so fucking dangerous. There's no way he's not related to DJ either.

Comment

• He's going to announce his choice on Wednesday.

Comment

• Who asked ya?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Daughter #4....

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The site is back up and the Wolverines have a 6'8" Jalen once more!

Comment

• Nice to see that Beilein is cashing in on his success and it looks like Yaklich can do some recruiting.

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good day for Michigan basketball yesterday.

Comment

• Dj carton visiting June 28th and is planning on deciding mid August.

Comment

• Hopefully, on many levels, Beilein stays.

Comment

• Lol, he's not going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X