Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a great point. If it was reported in November why did the police wait until march to collect evidence?

To paraphrase Adolphus Washington "at Ohio state, it's literally impossible to go to jail."
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• There are two rules for success...

1. Never reveal everything you know.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Poor M fans. Prison-raped for a decade. With no end in sight. LOL.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Poor OSU coeds. Prison-raped for a decade. With no end in sight. LOL.
            FIFY.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Might not be an analogy for some of your guys.

Comment

• No, it is. You guys have been assfucked so hard for so long you desperately cling to anything. But deep in your heart you know your not done bending over. By a longshot. Fact.

Comment

• Maybe not as long as Mattison is the adult in the room. But it's never going to be as bad as it was. And at least we're not a bunch of criminals making life promises to God.

Comment

• Moral victories. Michigan football since 2004.

Comment

• Lots of people rape people and stuff.

Comment

• I suspect Gordon Gee will crackdown on his rapist athletes this time by putting the burden on women of course.

While his football team is under criminal investigation, he will purpose the following campus security measures:

1.) Women should always walk in small groups or in pairs on campus.
                        2.) Women should always wear athletic footwear.
                        3.) Any woman brave enough to visit The Shoe this fall will receive a complimentary rape whistle courtesy of the OSU football program.

Relax, I suppose if you Bucknut Bitches scream loud enough you"ll get a whistle too. After all, getting homosexually raped and beaten technically constitutes a sex crime too DSL.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• "Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
                          Which court, are y'all playin basketball?
                          Get me on the court and I'm trouble
                          Last week *ucked around and got a triple double
                          Freaking brothers everyway like M.J.
                          I can't believe, today was a good day "
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Victories that do not require making life promises to God are very sweet. Not that you Bucks would know the difference.

Comment

• Nor do we need to.

Comment

• True. You're not going clean any time soon. I recently heard that there's one Big Ten basketball coach willing to ``play in the grey areas''. You know who it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X