Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This is much more enjoyable than talking draft picks."
    ----------------------------Tell me about it. I'm even considering taking the kids to a game. Cheap tickets only. LOL.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• WC Standings

4 Dallas 3013.6985 ?14-616-74-314-9108.1101.7+6.4Won 37-3

5 Houston 2914.6746 ?15-714-74-417-10102.999.0+3.8Lost 16-4

DEEEUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• I was focused more on the Michigan game; what happened here? When I was watching this game, it was close, then I checked the play-by-play and saw that Mayo went off. Now they're down almost 30.

Comment

• More importantly, it looks like like Brandon Jennings tore his achilles.
          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• It might be time to go back to wondering about draft picks again. Really tough break for Jennings and the team.

Comment

• Yeah, the game was a complete turd, and it looks like Jennings might be out a long time if it is the achilles. If it is, now we will see how much of this current run is about Jennings. Wow. What a bummer.

Comment

• For Jennings to go down like that after the month he's had.... just tragic. What a bummer. Hard to imagine it's something he'll come back this season from, the way he went down.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Season is over. Going for draft position again.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Season is over. Going for draft position again.

Problem with that, though, if they tank their odds of retaining Monroe go down. They have had such a positive focus. I hope that continues.

Comment

• I don't think they'll have to "tanK". I will just come.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We'll see if D.J. plays like he did with the Bulls when Rose went down or if he plays like he has this season.

Comment

• Jennings just tweeted that he's out 6-9 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                            Jennings just tweeted that he's out 6-9 months.
                            He'll be gone til November, Gone til November.
                            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                              So Brandon Jennings is one of the top guards in the NBA suddenly. Truly amazing.
                              Truly amazing is it was not one week after this post and he goes down with a season ending injury.

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                              For Jennings to go down like that after the month he's had.... just tragic. What a bummer. Hard to imagine it's something he'll come back this season from, the way he went down.
                              .....and they are saying 6-9 months but in football they say it takes at least a year.

BB players run more than football players. Why the difference in rehab time?
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                Season is over. Going for draft position again.
                                Yay, dat 10th-14th spot in the draft will certainly help the Pistons.
                                Being a team stuck in the middle is pointless.

They either need to really tank, which probably won't happen... OR go for the 7th / 8th seed.
                                Finishing 9th or 10th in the East gets you no where... especially considering that one of your best players (Monroe) might be gone next season.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X