No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .......and I thought the launch of healthcare.gov was a financial disaster.

The UK spent the equivalent of $15.8 billion USD in a health service computer system that failed and was shut down in 2013.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Whoever it was who posted a clip of Trailer Park Boys on here a couple of months ago........

Thank you.

I did not know about that show.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Whoever it was who posted a clip of Trailer Park Boys on here a couple of months ago........

Thank you.

I did not know about that show.
        There is a post of Bubbles playing a song in the favorite song thread. It was a while back though. Worth the search or just use the google machine. You win a prize if you can name the hair band guest appearance on the show.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Here's one for ya, DanO.

Gerontophilia refers to having a sexual preference for the elderly.

Comment

• 8 yr old daughter: "guess what! I found out today that my friends at TKD have a dad who is a Colt!"
            Me: "That's nice, dear. Which one?"
            Daughter: "I think his last name is Redding?"
            Me: wait, what?!?!

Apparently he watches their Sat morning class, so next week I'm going and wearing as much Lions gear as I can manage. :-)
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
              8 yr old daughter: "guess what! I found out today that my friends at TKD have a dad who is a Colt!"

Apparently he watches their Sat morning class, so next week I'm going and wearing as much Lions gear as I can manage. :-)
              That is WAY cool!

The last lions Ben met was at the zoo!

Comment

• Very cool Kay.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                  8 yr old daughter: "guess what! I found out today that my friends at TKD have a dad who is a Colt!"

ha!!! Let us know how that turns out!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Apparently he watches their Sat morning class, so next week I'm going and wearing as much Lions gear as I can manage. :smile:

Comment

• Good luck Kay!

Comment

• Sounds like a fun day coming up.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Scientists created a lab-grown burger that took 3 months to grow and cost over $300,000 in research.
                          Man, I wonder how much you have to charge for that burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Man, I wonder how much you have to charge for that burger?
                            With or without cheese?

Comment

• When I was watching the lions playoff game I realized I had the same feeling when I watched the New Orleans playoff game.

The whole thing to me felt like an out of body experience, like I was hallucinating.

Other words to describe it was surreal, weird, like I was somewhere where I was permitted to go but maybe only this once until i get another permission slip to enter the restricted area of only the lucky few.

I know this sounds weird but i'm dead serious.

Comment

• And when they were up 17-9, and i was starting to believe they might win, it went to a new level of "I can't believe i may enter the restricted area again in a short amont of time.

But then the experience was over, and reality of possibly not being allowed to go, maybe for years, was again realized.

Comment

Working...
                                X